SubTo Mentorship Course Review 2023
With the help of our in-house editorial team, our platform’s members and external subject matter experts, this comprehensive review of SubTo Mentorship Course became possible and available for free to those considering this course!
In this review we evaluated SubTo’s curriculum, pricing, and other important aspects to help our readers make a more educated purchase decision.
All the customer reviews and ratings on this page have been submitted by our platform’s members who either currently use or used to use the reviewed product/service in the past. We never receive any compensation for the inclusion of products and/or services in our product/service reviews. However, by visiting retailer/manufacturer of the reviewed product/service by clicking links within our content may earn us commissions from your purchases. Read our editorial guidelines to learn more about our review and rating process.
What Is SubTo?
SubTo is a comprehensive real estate training and mentorship program for real estate investors.
It mainly focuses on educating both new and experienced investors on creative financing strategies, specifically buying real estate subject to existing loans.
The program was created by Pace Morby, a full-time investor and popular figure within the real estate investment community.
The SubTo course is conducted entirely online and comes with various types of learning resources, including video modules, downloadable templates, access to various real estate software, and more.
To access the course and its resources, you’ll be required to fill out an application form, schedule a recruitment call, and pay for the course if you’re accepted into the program.
Who Is SubTo For?
Who Is the Instructor of SubTo?
The SubTo education program was created in 2019 by Pace Morby, a successful full-time investor and educator with more than a decade of experience wholesaling and rehabbing properties.
Over the last decade, the SubTo founder has done over 7,000 renovations and built more than 150 new homes.
He also runs a wholesale business that does 150 wholesaling deals annually, as well as a fix-and-flip company that does about 50 house flips each year.
Altogether, Morby’s real estate portfolio is estimated to be worth $32 million.
When it comes to mentorship and real estate training, Morby serves as SubTo’s main coach. He is assisted by several other trainers during the six-week program.
Morby also provides free real estate training on his YouTube channel.
Is SubTo Legit or a Scam?
Based on our research, there’s enough evidence to indicate that the SubTo program is a legitimate real estate mentorship course.
The course has been around for almost five years as of May 2023 and has been taken by numerous investors within that time.
On popular forums and social media platforms like BiggerPockets and YouTube, there are hundreds of student testimonials and reviews which indicate the program’s popularity within the real estate community.
Additionally, the program’s founder and main coach, Pace Morby, is a well-known figure in the real estate industry.
He has over 300,000 followers on Instagram alone where he regularly provides tips on real estate investing.
Morby is also the host of Triple Digit Flip, a popular real estate investing show that airs on the A&E Network.
All in all, you can be assured that SubTo is not a scam.
SubTo Customer Reviews
No customer reviews found
Unfortunately, the company isn’t transparent with the price of the SubTo mentorship program.
However, we were able to find out the SubTo course cost from student testimonials on BiggerPockets.
The company offers three student plans that are based on the amount of learning resources you need: Core, Standard, and Mastermind packages.
You’ll be required to pay a specified one-time upfront fee to access course materials for each plan.
This is the entry-level plan and the company’s cheapest offering.
The Core SubTo package goes for $7,800 and contains 6-week, step-by-step video modules that walk you through various investment strategies, including drafting contracts, creative financing, scaling your business, and more.
You also get access to an exclusive Facebook investor group, as well as live calls with Pace Morby or one of his coaches.
This plan contains everything in the Core package, along with several unique offerings which include:
- Access to AstroFlipping, a partner training program that’s mainly focused on how to start and scale a wholesaling business. This increases the training to 11 weeks.
- Access to a CRM to run your business
- Additional module: How to deal with probate
- Three-month access to your own virtual assistant
- A transaction coordinator to handle your paperwork
To become a Standard member, you’ll be required to pay $10,800.
The SubTo Mastermind package comes with everything included in previous plans and more.
For a one-time fee of $19,000, you’ll have access to the following unique services in this training package:
- Access to SubTo Mastermind events (hosted by Pace Morby himself)
- Access to any live SubTo event
SubTo Coupon & Promo Codes
No promo codes found
How Does SubTo Work?
The SubTo program has various forms of educational resources dedicated to helping novice and experienced investors build and scale their real estate businesses.
The following are the main learning materials provided within the program.
- Video modules — The SubTo training program is primarily delivered via pre-recorded video clips which offer about six weeks’ worth of training time. The videos cover a variety of topics, including how creative finance works, marketing, cold-calling tactics, and more.
- Weekly conference calls — Joining the SubTo program provides you with access to at least one conference call each week, hosted by Pace Morby. Together with other members, you will be able to interact directly with Pace and ask questions regarding your business. This one-on-one approach allows you to get advice and support that is highly tailored to your business needs.
- Access to an exclusive investor community — SubTo has an exclusive Facebook community for all its students. The private group consists of experienced investors and industry experts and serves as a great channel for investor networking and support.
- Access to lenders and service providers — As a new investor, you don’t have to build your business network from scratch, thanks to the SubTo program. SubTo members have access to Morby’s network of private money lenders, service vendors, and countrywide connections.
- Legal documents and contract templates — There are numerous documents and contracts used in real estate deals. SubTo provides its students with customizable and readily available templates for contracts used across every stage of a real estate deal. The documents can be downloaded for print. Additionally, you also get access to proven and tested cold-calling scripts.
- Access to SubTo Mastermind events — Once every year, SubTo hosts a real estate Mastermind event for its members in Phoenix, Arizona. The two-day event is hosted by Pace Morby and his team of experts and focuses on networking, along with one-on-one mentoring.
- Access to a virtual assistant — When you join the higher-tier course packages, you get three months of access to a virtual assistant at no additional fee to allow you to focus on the more vital aspects of your business.
- CRM access — A SubTo membership provides students with access to a real estate investor CRM for managing, systemizing, and automating various business functions. You will be taught how to use the real estate CRM within the six-week program.
- Provision of a transaction coordinator — As part of the company’s one-on-one approach to training, students get a dedicated transaction coordinator to handle the paperwork involved in real estate deals. The service helps first-time investors close their first deals with ease while they learn from the coordinator.
- Access to a partner training program — Higher-tier course packages provide SubTo members with access to AstroFlipping, a real estate wholesaling course. The additional AstroFlipping modules bring the entire SubTo training period to 11 weeks from 6 weeks.
According to student testimonials, SubTo provides students/members with lifetime access to course resources.
This means you’ll be able to access the learning materials and services even after completing the program.
What Is the SubTo Curriculum?
SubTo does not reveal its course curriculum to the public: you will have to join the program to learn what the course covers.
However, we were able to find out some of the topics the SubTo curriculum contains from student testimonials on BiggerPockets and Trustpilot:
- Creative finance (How the “subject to” business method works)
- How to find subject to properties
- Scaling your business
- Motivated sellers with probate properties
- How to cold-call a potential lead
- How to draft real estate contracts
- Exit strategies
- Joint venture programs
SubTo Pros and Cons
- The company offers several course packages to cater to investors across various levels of experience.
- Members get lifetime access to course resources and services.
- The founder and main coach, Pace Morby, is a proven successful investor and takes students through most of the curriculum.
- There are weekly Zoom sessions where you can talk to Morby directly and get highly tailored support for your business.
- The mentorship program covers your business, not you as an individual. This means if you hire new people for your business, they will receive training at no additional cost.
- Students get to join a private Facebook support group where they can get exclusive access to resource updates and investor discussions.
- There is no free trial or refund policy for the program.
- The class is expensive, especially for first-time investors.
- Several students have complained that the course curriculum was overwhelming.
- Wholesaling Inc.
- Flipping Mastery
- Pro Wholesaler VIP
- Freedom Mentor Apprentice Program
- FortuneBuilders Mastery
- 7 Figure Flipping
- Wholesaling University by The Wholesalers Toolbox
- Property MOB
- The Beginner’s Deal Finding Guide by REtipster
- Lex Levinrad Coaching
- Wholesaling Real Estate in 30 Days by Udemy
- Wholesaling Real Estate Blueprint by Chris Goff
- Virtual Real Estate Wholesaling Basics in 30 Days by Udemy
- Free Wholesaling 101 Course by Ola Tux Abitogun
- Free Wholesale Course by David Dodge and Mike Slane
- Flip2Freedom Academy
- Barriers and Breakthroughs of Real Estate Wholesaling by Udemy
- Flipping: The Complete System to Flip Houses for Profit by Real Estate Trainer
- Home Flipping Workshop
- House Flipping For Beginners by Flipsters Academy
- Advanced Real Estate Flipping Strategies by Udemy
- Land Profit Generator
Awards & Recognition
Best Real Estate Investing Course (Awarded by Real Estate Bees)
Press & Media
Does SubTo have a trial or money-back guarantee?
No, there’s no free trial or money-back guarantee for the SubTo Mastermind program.
Instead, the company provides course applicants with a free video e-book with a real-life case study of how to close deals.
How many students have studied SubTo?
We couldn’t find solid information on the number of students that have gone through the SubTo mentorship course.
However, the course has received hundreds of student testimonials and mentions across renowned real estate forums like BiggerPockets and Trustpilot, indicating the program’s popularity.
How to cancel SubTo and what is the refund policy?
The company does not provide a procedure for terminating your SubTo student membership. Additionally, there are no refunds for canceled course memberships.
Is SubTo Worth It?
That depends. Like with other coaching programs, there is no guarantee that you will close deals and make money when you join SubTo.
However, the course provides you with ample resources to enable you to start making money.
There are numerous video modules, one-on-one coaching services, customizable contract templates, and a transaction coordinator to support you as you build your business.
Still, the course remains expensive and may not be worth it, especially for people just getting into real estate investing.
If you’re an experienced investor looking to scale, the SubTo program will certainly be a valuable resource for you and your business thanks to some key resources, including access to a lender and investor network, a CRM, and a virtual assistant.
- Website: Official website
- Phone: N/A
- Email: [email protected]
- Address: 350 W Washington St 85281, Tempe, Arizona, United States
- Socials: Facebook, Instagram, YouTube