- Visiting retailers of the recommended products and/or services by clicking links within our content, may or may not earn us commissions from your purchases. However, we never receive any compensation or consideration for the content of our recommendations.
- RealEstateBees.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon marketplace.
- RealEstateBees.com is also a participant in other similar affiliate advertising programs with a similar compensation model. What that means is that when you click some links on our website and make a purchase on third party websites, we might receive a small commission. This does not affect the price you pay on merchant’s website. Neither this affects our process of rating products and/or services. If you have any questions you can reach us at contact <at> realestatebees.com.
- Although we make every effort to accurately represent the services and/or products presented on this website, we make no assurance, representation or promise regarding future earnings or income, or that you will make any specific amount of money, or any money at all, or that you will not lose money.
- Earnings or income statements, or examples of earnings or income, represent estimates of what you may earn; however, there is no promise or guarantee that you may experience the same level of earnings or income.
- There is no assurance that any prior success or past results regarding earnings or income may be an indication of your future success or results.
- Statements or examples of actual earnings on this website that are attributed to a specified individual or business are true and correct, and we will verify them upon request and also provide statements of expected typical results (email compliance.officer-at-realestatebees.com); however, these statements or examples should not be viewed as promises or guarantees of earnings or income. Earnings and income potential are affected by a number of factors over which we have no control, including but not limited to your financial condition, talent, skills, level of effort, motivation, past experience and education, your competition, and changes within the market.
- Operating a business on the Internet involves unknown risks. You should make decisions based on information provided through services and/or products presented on this website with the understanding that an Internet business may not be suitable for you, and that you could experience significant losses or fail to generate any earnings or income at all.
- You should undertake your own due diligence regarding your evaluation of any services and/or products presented on this website, and this includes relying on qualified professional advisors to assist you with your evaluation.
- For the foregoing reasons, you agree that we are not responsible for any decision you may make regarding any information presented on this website or any of the services and/or products presented on this website.
- Certain content that appears on this RealEstateBees.com website comes from amazon services LLC. This content is provided ‘as is’ and is subject to change or removal at any time.
- Even though RealEstateBees.com strives to provide accurate and valid information, you should undertake your own due diligence regarding your evaluation of any services and/or products presented on this website before making a purchase, and this includes relying on qualified professional advisors to assist you with your own evaluation.
- The information on this RealEstateBees.com website is provided for informational purposes only and should not be considered as legal, tax, financial or investment advice. Since each individual’s situation is unique, a qualified professional should be consulted before making financial decisions.
- Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.
- All company names, logos, and trademarks displayed on this website belong to their respective owners.
Testimonials and Results Disclosure
- Compensation And Benefits To Testimonialists. Some of the testimonialists on this site receive affiliate commissions based on sales of products or services for which they give testimonials. Other testimonialists receive free promotional materials or free products or services to review. To the best of our knowledge we believe these testimonials represent the honest opinions of the testimonialists.
- Generally Expected Results From Our Products/Services. For Testimonials we post on our site that are in the nature of “success story” or “best-case” scenario testimonials (as distinguished from subjective opinions), we have data that will substantiate the results and also provide statements of expected typical results we believe consumers will generally achieve with our product or service, and we will provide this information upon request – email compliance.officer-at-realestatebees.com. If you do not request substantiation data from us, you should assume that the results achieved by these testimonialists are the exception and not the rule, and for this reason, you should not expect to achieve the same level of results, or any positive results at all.
- Subjective Opinion Testimonials We Post. For Testimonials we post on our site that are in the nature of subjective opinions, we do not independently verify, nor do we seek independent verification; however, to the best of our knowledge we believe the testimonialists are giving their honest opinions. If you’re not sure regarding whether a particular testimonial is a “success story”/”best-case” scenario testimonial or a subjective opinion testimonial, email our compliance officer at the email address provided above and request clarification.
- Blog Posts by Others. We do not independently verify, nor do we seek independent verification of comments and statements that may be posted by others in blog posts on this site regarding our website, its products or services. For this reason, if others post “success story” or “best-case” scenario testimonials or positive comments (as distinguished from subjective opinions), you should assume that the results achieved by these testimonialists are the exception and not the rule, and for this reason, you should not expect to achieve the same level of results, or any positive results at all.
–>>Material Modifications<< Since July 24, 2018: 8/2/2020.
Notice: This document is Copyright © Chip Cooper of the law firm of Jones & Haley, P.C., and licensed for use by the owner of this website under distribution rights granted to FTCGuardian.com. All rights reserved worldwide. No part of this document may be copied, reprinted, reproduced, or transmitted in any form or by any means without the prior written permission of the copyright owner.