- Top 50 real estate team (2017 & 2018, Real Trends)
- Fearless leader award (RATE – Radio And Television Experts)
- Top 10 donor to KW Cares (2013 & 2014) Internationally
- Highly sought after speaker all around North America
- Top ISA program in North America
- #28 in North America for social media presence (PropertySpark.com)
Real Estate Coach
- Failed team
- Kicked out of a brokerage
- Market shifts
- Bad leadership
- Ineffective agents
- Close to bankruptcy 2x
- Past broker kept 130k in commissions from me
- Erik has built 2 different multi-million dollar nonprofits since 2006 (Homeless & Hungry and Sell A Home, Save A Child).
- Erik serves as the 2018 campaign chair for the United Way of Cass Clay – leading the charge to raise 6.25M.
- Erik is active in his church.
- Erik served for 3 years as the chairman of Young Life (as well as allowing them to use his office weekly for Club).
- Erik donates 20+% of his profits to charities and his community.
- Family time (wife, 2 kids)
- NDSU Bison Football
Erik feels called to radically change the way in which people treat people. He’s built a top 50 real estate team – and is now bound and determined to build one of the top business and real estate coaching firms in the country, specializing in leadership and service.
My big WHY is to be a chapter in as many books as possible