I have been married for almost 40 years and we have 3 kids and 7 grandkids. Extensive, exciting and relaxing travel experiences are part of my yearly plan. I’ve spoken at 6 Conventions of the National Association of Realtors as well as dozens on State and WCR Meetings.
After spending my 20’s traveling the country in a school bus, living in a tipi and owning 3 small businesses, I settled in Tucson and begun my real estate career. In the last 35 years, I have worked as an active agent and served locally and nationally in elected and volunteer positions for the REALTOR Associations. I own my own real estate school and teach CE classes as well as several national designations classes. I created Advantage Sollutions Group, LLC in 1993 and have provided one on one coaching for an elite group of people.
Challenges are a great opportunity to stretch and grow…Beginning my career as a single woman in the 70’s presented lots of hurdles, but I’ve always believed I could be and do anything I really wanted to do and this has been true.These days, those experiences help me to support my clients in their breakthroughs…against the odds and beyond ordinary!
- Real Estate Designations include
- GRI (Graduate Realtor Institute) and instructor for GRI Classes
- MRE (Master Real Estate)
- MCC (Master Certified Coach)
- Instructor, National REALTOR Association, RPR and ABR Classes
- Women’s Council of REALTORS, past State and Local President
- National Association of REALTORS
- Tucson Association of REALTORS
- Cyber Grandma
Founding member of The Hearth Foundation, a Tucson charity to provide housing to homeless women and children.
- Travel Gypsy
- Tennis Enthusiast
- Hostess at Fossland’s Paradise
- The Best Grandma in the World