Now is the time to equip yourself with a recession-proof, business-generating model to take advantage of the emerging opportunity that has been skillfully exploited by a handful of educated realtors during the great recession of 2008!
According to the survey of 226 members of the National Association for Business Economics (NABE), the United States will tip into recession by 2021. This is predicted to be the worst recession in generations since the Great Depression! In the near future, the only way to make consistent money in real estate during this new economic reality is to adapt to what is coming – a FLOOD OF SHORT SALES. Those of you who were in the business during the 2006-2011, remember this well.
This is the time to capitalize on the returning opportunity of the massive influx of short sales on the market last seen during the 2008 Great Recession. Not often there is a chance to tap into the same, and even greater, opportunity during your lifetime. Now is the time to equip yourself with a recession-proof, business-generating model to take advantage of the emerging opportunity that has been skillfully exploited by a handful of educated realtors during the great recession of 2008!
- They spend hours upon hours on hold with the short sale lenders.
- They have to chase after the clients to provide their financial documents.
- They can put in months and months of work only to have the listing expire or lose the house to a foreclosure auction.
- They get stuck with a property that is too expensive to sell in today’s market 9 out of 10 times due to too high valuation of the short sale lender.
The good news is that by outsourcing all the negotiations to us (through our Short Sale Partner Program) will allow you to avoid all the listed above obstacles leaving you with only the fun part – COLLECTING YOUR FULL COMMISSION AFTER THE CLOSING!
- Leverage a recession-proof model to make consistent money – In the near future, the only way to make consistent money in real estate during this new economic reality will be to process short sale transactions as a result of upcoming recession.
- Create a new revenue stream from an already existing source – You’ll no longer need to turn away home sellers who owe more on their mortgage than their home is worth thereby creating an additional, hands-off income stream for yourself.
- Take advantage of the ‘Done for You’ service that costs your $0 – You’ll never need to pay a dime from your commission for the short sale processing service! The negotiations would be done by our experts at no costs to you!
- Turn your realtor competitors into your main referral sources – You’ll be able to make your competing realtors who just want to get rid of those “difficult” clients with upside-down mortgages to refer them to you.
- Follow our step-by-step process on how to deal with short sales – You’ll no longer need to guess what to do next and how with our well-documented and brought to perfection manual after 20 years of processing short sale transactions.
- The entire short sale process is absolutely free of charge for you – You’ll never need to pay a dime out of your commission for the short sale processing service! The negotiations would be done by our experts at no costs to you!
- The negotiation process will be fully done by expert negotiators – You’ll get to leverage our short sale negotiating team that has successfully completed thousands of short sale negotiations over the last 18 years.
- Ability to dedicate your time entirely on something you do best – You’ll get to concentrate solely on bringing new clients through the door leaving our team to deal with all the heavy lifting and back and forth negotiations.
- Access to a step-by-step process on how to deal with short sales – You’ll get full access to our proven manual brought to perfection after 20 years of processing thousands of short sale transactions.
- Access to our team to help you with anything throughout the process – You’ll get full access to our in-house team to assist you with absolutely everything you need to get your short sales started, negotiated, and closed.
- Step-by-step training manual with accompanying videos
- Access to a high-level Skip Tracing software we’ve been using since 2004 to get people’s cell phones and current addresses
- Coaching on how to market your brand
- You should have skin in the game – there is a one-time REFUNDABLE $1,500 investment to prove you’re serious. We believe in our program so much that we will give you BACK your initial investment of $1,500 in full when you close your first short sale with us!
- You should have an active licence – regardless of where you are located in the United States, you must have your licence active and unexpired.
- Your license should not be in Florida – unfortunately, agents working in the state of Florida do not qualify for this program.
All the support and negotiation services are provided to partner agents at no cost by a real estate investment company that acquires short sale homes for investment purposes. In exchange, the investors need partner realtors to help them bring qualified short sale deals as well as fulfill other ordinary duties every listing agent is responsible for in any traditional real estate transaction.
You will sign an agreement that stipulates that the deposit will be refunded at the closing of the first short sale negotiated for you.
We require a one-time, REFUNDABLE deposit of $1,500. When you close your first short sale through our Partner Program, you will get the full amount back. The deposit is required to make sure that you have serious intentions to go through with the program. The program is 100% risk free for those who are committed to follow it because you’ll get all your initial investment back as soon as you close your first short sale through the program. If you are not willing to make this refundable investment to prove your commitment, this program is not for you and we suggest you to find another program.
Realtors who fall under one or more of the listed below items don’t qualify for our program:
- If you are not willing to have skin in the game, we won’t be able to work with you. There is a one-time REFUNDABLE $1,500 investment to prove you’re serious. We believe in our program so much that we will give you BACK your initial investment of $1,500 in full when you close your first short sale with us! But if you are not willing to make this commitment, this program is not for you.
- If you don’t have an active licence, we won’t be able to work with you. To get qualified for our program, you must have your licence active and unexpired.
- If you operate in the state of Florida, we won’t be able to work with you. Unfortunately, agents working in Florida do not qualify for this program. However, if you work in any other state besides Florida but you have a short sale lead in Florida, you can refer it to us.
Our short sale partner program includes all that is necessary to make an average real estate agent an expert in short sale transactions:
- Personal consultations
- Written and video materials
- Weekly and monthly webinar training
- All necessary forms you will need for short sale transactions
- Marketing training on finding homeowners who need to sell a home with negative equity
- Guidance and assistance in every aspect of the short sale process
For each of your clients, you will get a substantial amount of short sale processing assistance done for you at no cost:
- You will have the closing coordinated by your short sale partner.
- You will have any value disputes and variance requests conducted for you.
- You will have all of the appraisals and BPOs organized and overseen for you.
- You will have an access to the daily updates on the status of all of your short sales.
- You will be instructed on pricing your short sale listings correctly and on adjusting the price—when and how much.
- You will be guided on negotiating with the banks’ representatives correctly and efficiently. They will be impressed by your competence.
- You will instantly have an interested buyer for your client’s property—your partnering real estate investing/short sale processing company.
- You will have the financial documentation obtained from your clients for you: you will not need to chase them for the necessary documentation.
We can process short sales from all the 50 U.S. states as well as Washington D.C.. As long as you operate in any of these locations (except for Florida), we can work together.