Investor Carrot Review 2023
With the help of our in-house editorial team, our platform’s members and external subject matter experts, this comprehensive review of Investor Carrot real estate investor website builder became possible and available for free to those considering this solution!
In this review we evaluated Investor Carrot’s features, plans, pricing and other important aspects to help our readers make a more educated purchase decision.
All the customer reviews and ratings on this page have been submitted by our platform’s members who either currently use or used to use the reviewed product/service in the past. We never receive any compensation for the inclusion of products and/or services in our product/service reviews. However, by visiting retailer/manufacturer of the reviewed product/service by clicking links within our content may earn us commissions from your purchases. Read our editorial guidelines to learn more about our review and rating process.
What Is Investor Carrot?
Investor Carrot (also referred to as Carrot) is a comprehensive online tool designed to help real estate investors generate and convert leads to grow their real estate portfolios.
At its core, Investor Carrot is a website builder, meaning investors can use the platform to design and build REI websites to collect leads, enhance online visibility, and close more deals.
In addition to website design, Investor Carrot also facilitates SEO, campaign tracking, lead management, insights and analytics, and property listings.
What Is Investor Carrot Used For?
Investor Carrot is a full-suite real estate investor platform that takes users through the entire investment process, from finding motivated seller leads to converting them.
Here are several ways entrepreneurs can use the platform.
- Ready-made website templates — Investor Carrot comes with several website themes. There are templates designed to target rent-to-own buyers, cash buyers, various types of motivated sellers, land buyers and sellers, and others.
- Web design — The platform features a simple and easy-to-use drag-and-drop visual editor that lets users personalize their websites with ease and speed.
- Landing page builder — Besides websites, Investor Carrot is used to build landing pages for capturing leads. There are also several ready-to-use landing page templates to choose from as well as a visual editor.
- Campaign tracking — The platform lets users track the number of clicks from PPC ads, Facebook campaigns, Craigslist ads, and others.
- SEO functions — To help users rank high on Google, Investor Carrot lets investors optimize their web content by adding and adjusting focus keywords, snippets, title tags, and meta descriptions.
- Content marketing — Investor Carrot comes with content packages that include pre-written blog articles for your website.
- Instant lead notifications — As you capture leads on your website, Carrot will notify you instantly via text. You can also direct notifications to more than one phone or select team members.
- Lead organization and management — Investor Carrot lets users view all their leads on one page. You can quickly search for leads by various parameters and leave notes, among other functions.
- Third-party CRM integration — Users with real estate investor or realtor CRM on other platforms, such as HubSpot, can integrate their data seamlessly with Investor Carrot.
- MLS IDX property listing — Carrot lets users integrate current house listings on their website through the real estate IDX technology. This means that visitors will be able to view house listings right on your IDX website (without being redirected to third-party listing platforms).
- Web reports and analytics — Every Carrot website has an analytics section where you can see the number of views each page received and platforms where users are coming from, among other stats.
Investor Carrot Users Breakdown by Specialty
Is Investor Carrot Legit?
Yes. Investor Carrot is a legitimate REI platform that was launched in 2003 as a basic website designed to collect leads.
Since then, the platform has undergone major improvements in features and overall strategy and has generated over a million leads in the past five years alone.
Investor Carrot also has a strong and active social media presence, particularly on Facebook and YouTube.
There, users can interact directly with the brand and find various resources, including videos and articles, on software use and service improvements.
Investor Carrot also offers excellent security for all websites made by using the platform. Carrot’s website plugins are custom-coded and installed securely.
Furthermore, if there’s a security concern, Carrot handles it discreetly behind the scenes so you’re able to continue with your business processes without interruption.
Investor Carrot Customer Reviews
I really enjoy the simplistic user interface of Carrot when it comes to building out your site. Carrot gives you the ability to fully customize your site without having to know the granular detail of coding.
With that said, if you do have some basic knowledge of CSS coding, Carrot gives you the ability to take your site to the next level.
Lastly, I like that Carrot incorporates a separate lead manager to track and follow up on your leads.
I like how Carrot has put extensive effort into SEO optimization.
Investor Carrot Pricing
Investor Carrot is not free; you require a monthly subscription to use the platform.
Carrot subscriptions are categorized based on the user: real estate investors or agents. There are currently four subscription plans that have been custom tailored for the users:
- Core Plan at $69/month ($55 if billed annually)
- Content Pro at $99/month ($79 if billed annually)
- Advanced Marketer at $199/month ($159 if billed annually)
- Authority Leader (customized plan)
The following is a further breakdown of the subscription models.
This is Carrot’s most basic plan and is only available for investors. This plan contains all the basics a new investor may require in their business process. The offerings include:
- 1 high-converting website
- Carrot Lead Manager
- SMS lead notifications
- 2 campaign tracking links
- Visual editor
- Landing page builder
- Highly responsive live chat and email support
- Access to Carrot’s online user community
- Onboarding calls
This plan is available for investors and agents, yet, the features offered vary for both types of users.
Real estate investors get all the offerings included in the Core plan, plus the following:
- 2 more high-converting websites
- 13 more campaign tracking links
- CRM and marketing platforms integrations
- Tracking of 3 SEO keyword rankings (per site)
- VideoPost tool for transcribing marketing videos into blog posts
- Automated content library
- Video coaching services
Agents are able to access the Pro services offered to investors with only two minor tweaks:
- 1 high-converting website
- Carrot IDX integration solution for MLS listings ($50/month)
According to Investor Carrot, this is the company’s best performing plan. Like the Content Pro plan, there’s an Advanced Marketer plan for investors and agents.
Here’s what investors get:
- Everything included in Content Pro for investors
- Unlimited tracking links
- Tracking of up to 20 SEO keyword rankings (per site)
- Premium automated content library
- Investor-agent hybrid site template
- Premium site designs
- Phone support
- 1:1 coaching
- 10% discounts for in-house services
Agents also enjoy similar services with only one additional and unique feature:
- MLS listings with Carrot IDX
If you’re looking for expert guidance and premium services for your business processes, the Authority Leader plan is suitable for you.
The cost of this plan isn’t fixed. It’s custom tailored based on the needs of the user. To get a quote, reach out to the company and fill in the short questionnaire provided.
Here’s what you get in this plan:
- all the services included in the Advanced Marketer plan
- annual web design refresh
- removal of Carrot branding
- dedicated account rep
- blog posts tailored to your business
- custom landing pages
- optimized VideoPosts
- monthly performance site reviews
- bi-annual SEO audits
- access to Carrot Camp
Note that for each plan, users will have to pay extra fees for additional websites — $20/website for investors and $30/website for agents.
Investor Carrot Coupon & Promo Codes
No promo codes found
Investor Carrot Features
Investor Carrot is a dynamic platform with a range of services across web building and design, marketing, lead management, and analysis.
The features have been seamlessly integrated and work together under one roof and include the following.
Investor Carrot’s website templates are high quality and built to generate motivated seller leads and establish you as an expert in your market.
There are plenty of templates to choose from, which are tailored to target various leads, including:
- rent-to-own tenant buyers
- cash buyers
- land buyers and sellers
- mobile home sellers
- motivated and distressed sellers
- owner financing buyers
With a paid subscription, you can pick a suitable template, customize it, and launch your website. Web hosting fees are included in the subscription.
Investor Carrot has a website builder in the form of visual and drag-and-drop editors.
Here, users can personalize the web templates by customizing the following details:
- logo, tagline, and header image
- theme colors
- font and text on web pages
- call-to-action buttons
- adding a blog section
- moving and repositioning of various widgets
- rearranging the navigation menu
The website building tool is easy to use, eliminating the need for knowledge of website building and design.
Real Estate SEO
For your website to rank high on Google and perform effective investment or wholesale real estate lead generation, you’ll need to optimize it for web search by using different SEO tactics.
Carrot offers in-built SEO functionality to optimize your content for online search and social media. Some general SEO functions include:
- Snippet preview — Here you can set the snippet of how your page will appear on Google’s search results page. You will be guided on the optimum length of the snippet.
- Focus keyword — Add the keyword you want to rank for and Carrot will analyze it. Ideally, your keyword should appear in the title and the contents of the page.
- SEO title — Add the title that will appear on Google’s search results page. The title should contain your main keyword and be relatively short.
- Meta description — Quickly adjust the content that goes below the URL in search engine results. The meta is limited to 156 characters.
- Page analysis — In this section, you will receive an analysis of sections that have been optimized well as well as poorly-optimized ones. This helps improve your content and increases your chances of ranking high on Google.
You don’t need to be an SEO expert. There are numerous additional tools in the SEO module to guide you through the optimization process.
By subscribing to the Content Pro or Advanced Marketer plans, you will be able to access at least 12 pre-written blog posts each month.
The articles can be customized for your business and optimized for SEO. Additionally, users can schedule the posts to automatically go up at specific dates and times.
This feature saves investors thousands of dollars that would have otherwise been used on copywriting services.
Users can track the progress and effectiveness of their campaigns by using Investor Carrot.
Whether you’re running an email or PPC campaign, Facebook ads, or Craigslist campaign, Carrot lets you find out how many clicks you’ve received for each campaign.
To achieve this, the platform allows users to create a unique tracking link for marketing content. Whenever the link is clicked, the click is recorded.
Investor Carrot lets users manage their entire workflow on the platform.
Once a lead is captured, you will receive an instant text message or email notification to decide on the follow-up process. You can then log into your account and view all your leads on one page.
On the page, you can search for particular leads and forms, view the source and contact info of each lead, and leave notes. Users can also filter and categorize leads based on their status.
Additionally, you can export all your leads in a few easy steps.
Landing Page Builder
Landing pages work with your Carrot site to help you capture more leads and increase conversions.
The landing page acts as an additional sales funnel, thanks to a clear call to action that converts visitors to leads.
Users can quickly build landing pages with the Landing Page Builder. The builder contains several landing page templates which can be fully tailored to your business needs.
Note that Carrot websites support unlimited landing pages, meaning you can scale down your marketing efforts with hyper-targeted landing pages and beat your competition.
CRM and Marketing Integrations
Although you can organize and manage your leads on Carrot, you can also integrate an existing real estate agent or real estate investor CRM into your Carrot account.
Some of the third-party CRM for real estate wholesalers, agents, or investors supported by Carrot include:
Users can also integrate various marketing tools such as Mailchimp, AWeber, and iContact.
Carrot Website IDX
To help agents follow their realtor marketing plan for listings, Investor Carrot supports IDX integration for agent websites. With this, you can pull current house listings from third-party listing services and show them on your website.
While other IDX integrations redirect visitors to the actual listing platforms, Carrot’s integration lets users view the listings right on your website.
As a result, the visitors spend more time on your website increasing your chances of converting them into leads.
Furthermore, visitors expect to see different house listings on your website and you don’t want to disappoint them.
Carrot delivers website analytic data right to your fingertips.
The Stats page provides a wide range of insights, including:
- How many visitors you’ve received over a certain period
- Where the visitors have been referred from
- How many views you’ve received on each page
You can then use the data to find out the strategies that are working and those that aren’t.
Investor Carrot Pros and Cons
- Carrot offers an SEO glossary, an informative blog section, and plenty of other free resources that users can leverage to learn about SEO strategies.
- The platform has excellent and highly responsive live chat and email customer support.
- There are plenty of onboarding and learning resources available when you subscribe to the platform, including weekly webinars with industry experts.
- There are ready-made social media integration buttons on website and landing page templates to help integrate your social media accounts with the Carrot website.
- Hosting fees are already included as part of the subscription fees — you will only need a custom domain.
- Being one of the modern online software tools for real estate wholesalers and investors, Carrot provides real estate investor website templates that are optimized for mobile phones.
- It offers easy and free integration with all major email services.
- All Carrot websites for investors look similar.
- Investor Carrot is relatively expensive.
- The pre-written blog posts aren’t unique, which makes them useless in terms of SEO.
Investor Carrot Integrations
- Buyers on Fire
Investor Carrot Alternatives
- REI BlackBook
- REI Leadz
- Done Deal Website
Investor Carrot Achievements
Awards & Recognition
Top Website Builder for Real Estate Investors and Wholesalers (Awarded by Real Estate Bees)
Press & Media
Investor Carrot FAQs
Does Investor Carrot have a free trial?
No. However, it comes with a 30-day money back guarantee. So, you can test out this online software for real estate investors and if you don’t like it, you can cancel within the 30-day period and get your money back.
How many clients does Investor Carrot serve?
According to the company website, Investor Carrot is used by over 7,000 investors and agents to attract and convert leads.
Who founded Investor Carrot?
The platform was started by Trevor Mauch and Chris Carr who are both involved in the company’s operations.
Trevor runs executive functions as CEO while Chris is the technical brain behind the platform, running the company as CTO.
What is Investor Carrot’s customer service number?
Users and potential clients can reach out to Carrot via the company’s service line: (877) 275-6158.
Customers can also reach out via email at [email protected] or by initiating a live chat every weekday between 7 a.m. and 5 p.m. PST.
What is the Investor Carrot cancellation and refund policy?
If a user cancels their subscription within the first 30 days, they will receive a full refund of their money.
If you cancel any other time, you will not receive a refund. Instead, you will continue to use the platform’s services until the next billing date when your subscription will end.
Investor Carrot Tutorials & Training
Carrot Website Demo And Tutorial For Beginners
How To Setup Investor Carrot Website For Real Estate Investor
Is Investor Carrot Worth It?
Certainly. Investor Carrot is a powerful platform that’s perfect for building comprehensive marketing websites quickly and with ease.
Investors don’t need any knowledge of coding, web design, or SEO to build a website: all design options are drag-and-drop.
For investors with knowledge of web design, Investor Carrot may not be worth it since it’s more expensive compared to similar platforms like WordPress.
Altogether, Investor Carrot is excellent lead generation software for real estate.
Investor Carrot Contacts
- Website: Official website
- Phone: (877) 275 6158
- Email: [email protected]
- Address: 950 SE Oak Ave Roseburg, Oregon 97470
- Socials: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube