DealCheck Review 2023
With the help of our in-house editorial team, our platform’s members and external subject matter experts, this comprehensive review of DealCheck real estate software became possible and available for free to those considering this solution!
In this review we evaluated DealCheck’s features, plans, pricing and other important aspects to help our readers make a more educated purchase decision.
All the customer reviews and ratings on this page have been submitted by our platform’s members who either currently use or used to use the reviewed product/service in the past. We never receive any compensation for the inclusion of products and/or services in our product/service reviews. However, by visiting retailer/manufacturer of the reviewed product/service by clicking links within our content may earn us commissions from your purchases. Read our editorial guidelines to learn more about our review and rating process.
What Is DealCheck?
DealCheck is a cloud-based real estate investment platform that enables investors to analyze and compare properties and potential deals to maximize returns.
With DealCheck, investors can access comprehensive stats and insights on different types of properties, including single-family, multifamily, and commercial real estate.
As a deal and property analyzer, DealCheck is equipped with a powerful calculator tool that lets investors estimate cash flow projections, rehab costs, and potential profits, among other costs.
What Is DealCheck Used For?
DealCheck is an excellent software solution for investors looking to buy more properties and grow their real estate portfolio thanks to the platform’s integrated analysis services.
The following are various ways investors can use the platform.
- Importing property data — DealCheck lets users import key data, such as photos and rent estimates, from an integrated property database. The database is updated from public records and contains most U.S. properties.
- In-depth calculations — The platform handles most of the complicated calculations involved in the real estate investment property due diligence checklist, including cap rates, internal rate of return, debt coverage ratio, and others.
- Exporting property reports — Users can export property information, including analyses, comps, projections, notes, photos, and more, into a single professional PDF report.
- Rental and sales comps — DealCheck comes with a built-in comps tool that pulls a maximum of 20 up-to-date comparable sales for any property across the U.S. while displaying the results on a map or in a list form.
- Calculating purchase offers — With DealCheck, you can calculate the highest and most reasonable price to offer a seller that will still meet your cash flow and profit goals.
- 35-year projections — Since real estate investments can be long term, DealCheck lets users project returns, after-repair value costs, property value, and other costs, 35 years into the future.
- Screening deals — DealCheck allows users to set up custom parameters to find distressed properties or other suitable deals. For instance, you could target flip properties estimated to return $30k in profit.
- Side-by-side property comparison — The platform has an easy-to-read comparison tool where you can add two different properties and compare their purchase information, estimated returns, cash flow projection, and other details.
- Real estate tips — The platform comes with a comprehensive glossary where newbie investors can get familiar with various terms and concepts in real estate.
DealCheck Users Breakdown by Specialty
Is DealCheck Legit?
Yes. DealCheck is a legitimate property analyzer service that has been in operation since 2015.
In that time, the platform has received thousands of customer reviews on real estate investment communities like BiggerPockets and has been featured on media outlets like Forbes and MSN.
The DealCheck app has received high customer ratings and hundreds of positive reviews on both Android and iOS app stores.
DealCheck is also safe thanks to end-to-end data encryption and password-protected accounts for all users.
As for social media presence, DealCheck is most active on Facebook and Twitter where they keep their audience and customers updated on software improvements and any other changes.
All in all, users can be assured that DealCheck is not a scam.
DealCheck Customer Reviews
No customer reviews found
One of DealCheck’s top selling points is its pricing system.
While the platform requires a premium subscription to use some of the services, it also offers a free plan where users can use the platform’s most basic features without a time limit.
The following are the default services that both free and paying users can access once they open a DealCheck account:
- Property saving
- Sales and rental comps
- Property templates
- Property photos
- Rental cash flow calculator
- House flipping calculator
- Multifamily and commercial property calculator
- Investment return calculator
- Long-term profit and cash flow projections
- Financing and loans analyzer
- Professional reports
- Property data imports
- Nationwide lender directory
- Real estate wholesaling tools
- Side-by-side property comparison
- Cloud synchronization across PC, iOS, or Android devices
Currently, DealCheck provides three subscription plans.
This is a free plan. There are no monthly or hidden fees but users have limited access to a few features.
Here’s what users get with the Starter plan:
- Up to 15 saved properties
- Up to 5 sales and rental comps
- Up to 5 property templates
- Up to 5 property photos
The free plan is ideal for people getting into the real estate investing business. As the business grows, users can upgrade to paid plans.
In the Plus subscription plan, users have to pay $14/month (or $10/month if billed annually) to use DealCheck.
Once you’ve paid, you can enjoy all the default features as well as the plan’s unique services:
- Up to 50 saved properties
- Up to 10 sales and rental comps
- Up to 10 property templates
- Up to 15 property photos
- Access to updated property records and listings
- Purchase offer calculator
- All purchase criteria unlocked
This plan is suitable for intermediate-level real estate investors who are just starting to secure deals.
The Pro plan is DealCheck’s most advanced plan and costs $29/month, or $20/month for users who choose to be billed annually.
By subscribing to this package, users can access the default services and the following unique features:
- Unlimited saved properties
- Unlimited sales and rental comps
- Unlimited property templates
- Unlimited property photos
- Access to updated property records and listings
- Purchase offer calculator
- All purchase criteria unlocked
- Customizable sales and rental comps
- Property owner lookup
- Customizable property reports
The Pro plan is suitable for experienced investors with robust real estate portfolios.
DealCheck Coupon & Promo Codes
Use BESTDEAL promo code during the checkout when signing up to any of the paid plans and get 20% off!
As a dynamic real estate investor platform, DealCheck integrates investing or wholesale real estate lead generation and marketing and business reporting services into a robust centralized system.
The following are the platform’s main features.
At the core, DealCheck is a property analyzer that enables users to assess the feasibility of different types of projects, including:
- Long-term rentals
- Airbnbs and vacation homes
- Fix and flip projects
- Wholesale projects
- Multifamily properties
- Commercial properties
In-Depth Calculations and Analysis Metrics
After finding a potential property to wholesale or buy, you can create an acquisition strategy through the platform’s intuitive worksheets.
On the worksheets, you can input details about the property, such as the purchase price, rehab costs, and financing costs, which DealCheck will use to calculate and generate various metrics.
Some of the metrics that the platform will calculate for both rental and flipping projects include:
- Down payment
- Closing costs
- Net operating income
- Post-tax cash flow
- Cash on cash (COC) return
- Rent to value ratio
- Return on equity
- Return on investment
- Profit from sale
- Total rehab budget
- Total and monthly holding costs
As part of property analysis, DealCheck lets investors look at how their potential acquisitions will perform in the future.
For rental property investors, the platform includes a Buy & Hold projections page that calculates and shows you the projected numbers from year 1 to year 35.
Some of the projected rental financial information includes:
- Equity accumulation
- Tax deductions
- Gross rent
- Insurance costs
- Capital expenditures
- Loan interest
For house flipping and rehab deals, investors can see how ROI and profits change based on the length of the rehab.
Users can also view holding projections to see how much money they will gain if the rehab is completed ahead of schedule or how much is lost if the rehab isn’t completed in time.
Property Data Import
DealCheck comes with a database integration that is continuously updated with fresh property data from real estate marketplaces and listing platforms like Realtor.com and Zillow.
By accessing the database, users can import key property data taken from listing platforms such as rent and price estimates, tax estimates, photos, and descriptions.
Property data is available for most U.S. properties, according to the company website.
The data import feature allows users to check out and import numerous properties since they don’t have to enter data manually.
Rental and Sales Comps
One of the toughest tasks in real estate investing is determining the estimated repair costs, after-repair value, and gross rent for a potential investment.
DealCheck’s built-in sales comps tool lets you estimate these costs by finding up to 20 comparable sales for any property in the U.S.
The comp sales results will be displayed on a map or on a list.
For rental properties, DealCheck will pull the comps, calculate the average rental cost, and provide a reasonable rent estimate of your potential investment.
When looking for properties, DealCheck enables investors to set up custom parameters to quickly find homes to fix and flip, wholesale or buy and rent out.
For example, you can create property screening criteria to only target flip projects that will require less than $100k and will return at least $50k in profit.
By screening your deals, you’ll instantly see the properties that match your investment goals and those that don’t.
Property Data Export and Reporting
Another top feature you get on DealCheck is the ability to export all the analysis, financial projections, comps, notes, and images of a property as a single comprehensive PDF report.
Additionally, the platform lets you personalize the report by adding a company logo, name, and contact details to make it more professional.
As a result, you can send the report to partners, lawyers, and clients to provide a full picture of the investment property.
Once you’ve settled on a particular property and are ready to make an offer to the motivated seller, the next step is putting together a reasonable offer — DealCheck can help with this
Equipped with a purchase offer calculator, the platform uses reverse valuation to calculate the highest price you can offer based on certain criteria.
While there are always negotiations in real estate transactions, DealCheck’s Offer Calculator will always provide a reasonable price that meets your cash flow and profit goals.
When looking at off-market properties, it may be difficult to find information on the property owners.
With DealCheck’s real estate skip tracing feature, you can look up property owners by entering the property address into the app.
Similarly to other real estate investor skip tracing software tools, the platform pulls the following owner and property information from public resources:
- current mailing address
- year of build
- most recent sale (amount and date)
- assessed property value
Synchronization Across Multiple Devices
One of DealCheck’s stand-out features is the ability to use it across different devices without losing any features or app capabilities.
The platform is accessible via computer (browser) but also has a DealCheck app for Android and iOS.
The mobile apps have the exact features as the online version, meaning you don’t have to be in the office to use this real estate investment software.
Furthermore, all your account data is continuously synched and backed up on the cloud so you can access and analyze investments anytime and anywhere.
DealCheck Pros and Cons
- There is a free plan where users can test out the platform and find out if it matches their needs.
- DealCheck has intuitive and full-featured mobile apps that allow users to invest from anywhere.
- Although the platform has a slight learning curve, there are plenty of support resources, including step-by-step guides and tips, offered via a help portal when you sign up.
- DealCheck has a highly-responsive customer support team (response time is less than 10 minutes) that is available every day from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. via live chat.
- DealCheck has partnered with several education providers to offer in-depth online real estate courses at huge discounts (up to 94%).
- The platform is fast and reliable (minimal downtime) on both browser and mobile app.
- There is a built-in glossary where users can find the descriptions of all the financial terms used on the app.
- DealCheck is much more affordable than its competitors, such as BiggerPockets.
- Users can’t send offers directly from the app.
- Follow Up Boss
- Zoho CRM
- Real Geeks
- Lead Sherpa
- Property Shark
Awards & Recognition
Best Wholesale Real Estate Software Tool (Awarded by Real Estate Bees)
Press & Media
Does DealCheck have a free trial?
Yes. The platform offers a 14-day free trial period when you upgrade to a paid subscription plan.
How many clients does DealCheck serve?
According to the company’s website, DealCheck serves more than 250,000 real estate professionals worldwide.
Who founded DealCheck?
DealCheck was founded in 2015 by real estate investor, Anton Ivanov, after realizing that a lot of investors were using inaccurate data to analyze investment properties.
Anton, who has a strong real estate portfolio with over 40 rental units across the US, also runs the company as CEO.
What is DealCheck’s customer service number?
Customers can reach out to the company via the contact number (619) 341-0868.
You can also reach out via the company’s Contact Us page or by sending an email to [email protected]
What is the DealCheck cancellation and refund policy?
DealCheck does not offer any refunds once charged.
If you choose to cancel your paid subscription, you will continue to use the platform’s premium services until the next billing date when you’ll be reverted back to the free plan.
In special cases, users may receive a refund by sending a written request to [email protected] with a detailed explanation of your request.
DealCheck Tutorials & Training
DealCheck Demo & Tutorial
Analyze Deals Fast with DealCheck
Is DealCheck Worth It?
Yes, DealCheck checks all the boxes for great property analyzer software.
Users can quickly analyze investment properties and compare them side by side, look up comps, find property owners, and generate comprehensive property reports.
Additionally, the platform has both free and paid subscription plans which are ideal for first-time and experienced investors, respectively.
By offering thorough property evaluation, DealCheck is the perfect one-stop shop for analyzing investments and securing good deals.
- Website: Official website
- Phone: (619) 341-0868
- Email: [email protected]
- Address: 7710 Hazard Center Dr Ste E216, San Diego, California, 92108, US
- Socials: Facebook, Twitter