FreedomSoft Review 2023
With the help of our in-house editorial team, our platform’s members and external subject matter experts, this comprehensive review of FreedomSoft real estate software became possible and available for free to those considering this solution!
In this review we evaluated FreedomSoft’s features, plans, pricing and other important aspects to help our readers make a more educated purchase decision.
All the customer reviews and ratings on this page have been submitted by our platform’s members who either currently use or used to use the reviewed product/service in the past. We never receive any compensation for the inclusion of products and/or services in our product/service reviews. However, by visiting retailer/manufacturer of the reviewed product/service by clicking links within our content may earn us commissions from your purchases. Read our editorial guidelines to learn more about our review and rating process.
What Is FreedomSoft?
FreedomSoft is a fully integrated, cloud-based real estate software solution designed to help new and established real estate investment professionals start and grow their portfolios.
The platform covers all aspects of real estate investing from finding suitable leads and building custom lists to deal analysis and automated follow-ups and marketing.
FreedomSoft also has a built-in CRM where users can organize and manage leads, campaigns, and teams.
Lastly, the platform comes with a mobile app so users can close deals even when on the go. The FreedomSoft app is available for Android and iOS mobile devices.
What Is FreedomSoft Used For?
FreedomSoft is a one-stop shop where real estate entrepreneurs can find investment opportunities, follow up with buyers and sellers, and close deals.
The following are some of the ways investors can use the platform.
- Finding leads — FreedomSoft contains more than 15 million buyer and seller leads that are constantly updated from public records to ensure all investment opportunities are viable. Users can instantly access the leads and use search filters to find distressed properties or motivated sellers of various types.
- Building marketing websites — The platform enables users to build a simple website where they can market their real estate investment business. There are also several website templates for different types of real estate investing.
- List building — FreedomSoft comes with several pre-built lists that are continuously updated with the latest properties. You can also build custom lists from the leads you find.
- Sales and rental comps — When you find a lead, you can compare it to similar properties around the area by running sales comps. For rental properties, run rental comps to find out the rent amount of similar properties in the area.
- Deal analysis — FreedomSoft lets users analyze the viability of deals. Here, you can analyze various deals, including buy and hold, fix and flip, and others, and the results will be displayed in an easy-to-read, color-coded format.
- Lead management — Users can organize and manage leads and follow-up processes in the platform’s built-in CRM. You can also manage your team and set permissions.
- Campaign tracking — Within the CRM, users are able to track response rates, email open rates, campaign costs, and revenue.
- Direct mailing — The platform enables investors to reach out to leads through direct mail. FreedomSoft comes with numerous postcard templates to choose from and also lets users upload their own.
- Follow-up automation — By using FreedomSoft, you can set automated follow-up actions and tasks that can be triggered manually or automatically.
- Building workflows — Investors can choose and use pre-built workflows to take buyers or sellers through the pipeline. They can also customize every aspect of the template to suit their business.
Is FreedomSoft Legit?
Yes. FreedomSoft is a legitimate real estate investment platform that has been in service for over a decade, with physical headquarters in Broomfield, Colorado.
In that time, the platform has grown to become one of the most renowned REI platforms in the US, receiving hundreds of customer reviews across the internet.
FreedomSoft also has a strong social media presence, particularly on Facebook and Twitter, where the company has amassed more than 70,000 followers.
Furthermore, the platform has a corresponding mobile app. The FreedomSoft app is available for Android and iOS mobile devices and has been verified on both Google and iOS stores.
In regard to security, FreedomSoft utilizes stringent encryption measures to ensure all data is safe against loss, misuse, and alteration from unauthorized parties.
Essentially, you can be assured that FreedomSoft is not a scam.
FreedomSoft Customer Reviews
No customer reviews found
Users require a paid subscription to use FreedomSoft.
There are currently three subscription plans the company offers based on the user’s level of experience in real estate investing: Start, Grow, and Scale.
Although each plan offers unique features, there are several features included in all plans, including:
- List building and research tools
- Website builder
- Motivated seller lead generation and marketing
- Campaign tracking
- Document generator and e-sign
- Rental and sales comps
- Repair cost estimator
- Deal analyzer
- Pre-made workflow templates
- Automated triggers and actions
As the name suggests, the Start subscription plan is designed for people only getting into flipping houses or wholesaling the real estate.
The subscription is FreedomSoft’s most basic plan and costs $197/month, or $1,997 per year if you choose to pay annually.
Here are the services you’ll get when you choose the Start plan:
- Ready-to-use workflow and follow-up automation
- Up to 6 users
- Real estate investor website builder (up to 3 websites)
- 3,000 lead downloads per month
- 1 phone number
- Email and live chat support
While the Start offers most key features, the plan doesn’t provide certain services that are important in real estate investing such as software integration and customizable workflows.
This plan is best suited for individuals and small businesses that are looking to grow their small real estate portfolios.
To use the Grow plan, you’ll have to pay $297 every month. You can also choose to pay annually to save a few bucks. In this case, you’ll pay $2,997 per year.
The Grow plan comes with several unique features that are helpful for growing investment companies:
- Customizable workflow and follow-up automation
- Up to 8 users
- Website builder (up to 6 websites)
- 6,000 lead downloads per month
- 3 phone numbers
- Dedicated account manager
- Zapier integration
- Assign team members workspaces
- Project manager
- Budget manager
The Scale plan is quite similar to Grow. It’s basically a scaled-up version of the Grow plan designed to accommodate larger teams.
This plan is suitable for established REI companies looking to scale the size of their business by buying more properties and expanding their portfolios.
The Scale plan contains all the features included in previous plans but also offers the following unique services:
- Build the entire team’s workflow and follow-up automation
- Up to 12 users (with the option to add more)
- Website builder (up to 6 websites with the option to add more)
- 12,000 lead downloads per month
- 6 phone numbers
- Dedicated account manager
To join the Scale plan, users have to pay $497/month, or $4,997 per year if you choose to be billed annually.
FreedomSoft Coupon & Promo Codes
No promo codes found
FreedomSoft contains over 7 million motivated seller leads and more than 8 million active buyer leads across the US.
The leads are accurate as they’re constantly updated with fresh data from public records.
FreedomSoft is equipped with more than 100 search filters making it one of the best ways to find houses to wholesale or buy as an investment.
The platform also has automated skip tracing software for real estate investors. You’ll always get the owner’s name, phone, and email address when you click on a lead on the built-in map.
According to the company, skip tracing results are 94% accurate, meaning you can rely on the platform — you don’t need a third-party real estate skip trace service.
Additionally, the platform comes with a Dig Tool. This module automatically provides up to 8 hidden investment opportunities within the same area when you search for a property.
To help you with the real estate investment due diligence, for each lead, FreedomSoft provides comprehensive instant data about the property. Some of the data that will be provided include:
- A street view of the property
- Property photos
- Seller/buyer contact information
- Lender and mortgage info
- Property value
- Sales history
- Rental and sales comps
As you collect leads, you will need to group them into a list and categorize them based on similar qualities.
With FreedomSoft, you can quickly build leads lists to make it easy to market to property owners. There are also 8+ pre-built lists that you can use to get started.
Once your list is ready, you can begin the process of reaching out in the following ways:
- Direct mail — For real estate investor direct mail marketing campaigns, the platform has more than 49 wholesale real estate postcard and letter templates to choose from, although you can also upload your own. When the letters are ready, you can use a third-party printing service, like PRINTgenie, to print and send them.
- Email campaigns — Whether you want to send out email blasts, pre-scheduled automated emails, or a one-off email, you can easily do it with FreedomSoft. You can set up email auto-responses that will be triggered when a lead responds to a particular email.
- SMS campaigns — The platform integrates two-way text messaging for real estate investors for both desktop and mobile devices. FreedomSoft uses excellent SMS technology that ensures messages are delivered and read.
Built-In Phone Dialer
With FreedomSoft dialing system for real estate investors, you can make and receive calls seamlessly on desktop or mobile with no third-party integration needed.
Users are provided with at least one phone number to use in their business. The platform also allows users to add an unlimited number of local or toll-free numbers.
Overall, the phone module provides numerous services, some of which include:
- Merging call history when a lead calls from a different number
- Recording calls for future reference and improving marketing strategies
- Custom call schedules
- Custom call routing to team members and a phone call answering service for real estate investors
- Auto capture of every inbound call, hang-up, voicemail, and more
CRM and Lead Management
FreedomSoft is equipped with a comprehensive CRM for real estate wholesalers and investors to help you manage every aspect of the business, including leads, campaigns, team members, and workflows.
First, the CRM comes with a visual dashboard that provides a quick view of every lead, campaign, or workspace.
Additionally, for each lead, the real estate investor CRM provides a breakdown of communications, photos, attachments, tasks, and data analysis making lead tracking and organization convenient.
The CRM also supports data imports and exports as well as campaign and conversion tracking.
Deal Analysis and Reporting
As real estate investment analysis software, FreedomSoft helps real estate investors determine whether a deal is viable, thanks to the Deal Analyzer module. Here are the key analysis services you get when using FreedomSoft:
- Up-to-date sales and rental comps — By utilizing local data, the platform provides rental and sales comps so you can know how much properties within the area are renting or selling for.
- Fix & flip and buy and hold analysis — The built-in calculator helps you decide on the right price and the best structure for every deal.
- Repair cost estimator — Calculate repair costs to find out whether a property is worth buying.
- Project and budget manager — This module helps you plan out and manage construction projects and consequent budgets.
FreedomSoft comes with an easy-to-use, drag-and-drop website builder that can be used by individuals with no web development experience.
To help you get started, the platform has over 8 pre-made website templates that you can customize to suit your business.
When you collect leads through the website, they are automatically synced to your CRM for follow-up.
FreedomSoft Pros and Cons
- As one of the best wholesale real estate software tools, FreedomSoft offers great customer service either through live chat support or a dedicated account manager.
- The platform provides comprehensive and up-to-date data on leads.
- The Deal Analyzer module makes it easy to calculate potential profits and repair costs to determine whether a property is worth buying.
- The website builder is easy to use and is synced to your CRM to enable you to follow up with collected leads.
- There are lots of training and learning resources in the form of blogs and videos on the company website.
- Compared to similar platforms, FreedomSoft is expensive.
FreedomSoft supports over 5,000 Zapier integrations, including:
- Facebook Lead Ads
- Google Ads
Awards & Recognition
Best CRM for Real Estate Wholesalers (Awarded by Real Estate Bees)
Press & Media
Does FreedomSoft have a free trial?
No, but the company does provide a 30-day money-back guarantee.
This means that if you’re not satisfied with the product, and choose to cancel your subscription within the first 30 days, you will receive a full refund of the subscription amount.
How many clients does FreedomSoft serve?
There is no data on the number of customers FreedomSoft serves.
However, the FreedomSoft mobile apps have received thousands of downloads across Google and iOS app stores suggesting that the brand may serve a relatively large client base.
Who founded FreedomSoft?
We couldn’t find information on the founders of FreedomSoft although we know the company was started in 2009.
Currently, FreedomSoft is owned by Rob Swanson, an active real estate investor who bought this real estate investment software company from its original founders in 2015.
Rob, who has had a highly successful real estate investment career, has been running the company as CEO since he acquired it.
What is FreedomSoft’s customer service number?
Potential clients and users can make inquiries through the company’s customer service line: (888) 866-2853. You can also reach out by sending an email to [email protected]
What is the FreedomSoft cancellation and refund policy?
FreedomSoft’s 30-day money-back guarantee means you’ll receive a full refund if you cancel your subscription within the first 30 days.
If you cancel past the trial period, you won’t receive a refund.
Instead, your subscription will remain active until the next billing date, after which the subscription will be terminated and you won’t be able to use the service.
Does FreedomSoft have an affiliate program?
Yes. FreedomSoft provides its affiliates with unique affiliate links that they can use to promote the company across their emails, social media, and websites.
Affiliates receive a 30% monthly commission for each referral that remains an active paying user.
FreedomSoft Tutorials & Training
Is FreedomSoft Worth It?
Yes. FreedomSoft is an all-in-one solution that streamlines all real estate investing processes, from finding motivated seller leads online to following up and closing deals.
The platform provides millions of accurate and up-to-date buyer, seller, and lender leads, making lead generation for real estate investors easy for both newbies and established professionals.
Additionally, FreedomSoft comes with a robust CRM where you can manage all lead information, analyze deals, follow up with leads, and create workflows.
The company also offers thorough learning resources (blogs and videos) to help real estate entrepreneurs use the platform effectively and get the most out of it. The support team is also highly responsive.
Altogether, FreedomSoft is a fully integrated real estate solution that’s worth having for both newbie and established real estate investors.
With a 30-day money-back guarantee, you can always try out the platform to see if it works for you.