Landa Real Estate Investing App Review 2023
With the help of our in-house editorial team, our platform’s members and external subject matter experts, this comprehensive review of Landa real estate investing app became possible and available for free to those considering this solution!
In this review we evaluated Landa App’s features, plans, pricing and other important aspects to help our readers make a more educated purchase decision.
All the customer reviews and ratings on this page have been submitted by our platform’s members who either currently use or used to use the reviewed product/service in the past. We never receive any compensation for the inclusion of products and/or services in our product/service reviews. However, by visiting retailer/manufacturer of the reviewed product/service by clicking links within our content may earn us commissions from your purchases. Read our editorial guidelines to learn more about our review and rating process.
What Is Landa App?
Landa is a real estate investment trust (REIT) that allows investors to earn passive income through the purchase and selling of shares.
The unique real estate platform also lets accredited investors earn monthly dividends. As a cloud-based solution, the Landa App can be accessed through any browser and device.
The Landa App is marketed and predominantly used to invest in real estate as a mobile app for convenience. The app is freely available for iOS and Android devices.
To enable investors to purchase and sell shares and earn dividends, the Landa real estate investment app is equipped with numerous features, including a comprehensive property section, lease data, lending services, portfolio management, and much more.
Let’s have Landa App explained in detail in the next sections.
What Is Landa App Used For?
- Purchase and sale of rental property shares — Landa App lets investors own a rental property by selling shares to them. Each property has up to 100,000 shares that can be purchased at a listed price. You may choose to earn dividends on your shares or sell them for profit.
- Property details — Each property listed on the platform is accompanied by all its relevant information, which includes the property address, type of building, rent amount, and the price per share, among other details. This helps you make more informed decisions on where to invest your money.
- Property activity — For each property on the Landa App, there’s an activity section where you can find out the rent payment history, management fees history, property taxes paid, and dividends payout history, among other activities.
- Property filters — When looking for a property to invest in on the app, you can use the various filters available to find properties that match your needs. You can filter results based on location, dividends amount, type of property, and others.
- Portfolio management — All Landa App users get a portfolio section when they create a Landa account. The portfolio section allows you to get an overview of all your investments and track your investment history.
- Mortgage investment — Landa App lets users invest in mortgages of residential properties. As a result, you will earn dividends based on the current interest rates.
- Access to supporting documents — Landa provides the necessary documentation for property listed on the platform. You can access lease agreements, broker property disclosures, offering circulars, management services agreements, and many other documents for each property.
Is Landa App Legit?
Yes. The Landa real estate investment app is a legitimate rental investment platform that has been in service since 2019, with physical offices in New York.
Being a real estate private equity firm, Landa is registered and regulated by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC).
Since this real estate fundraising software was launched in 2019, it has grown to become one of the most popular and used REITs in the U.S., gathering over 200,000 app downloads and thousands of reviews on Google Play and the iOS App Store.
In regards to security, the Landa real estate investing app employs high-level measures to ensure user data is safe from loss and unauthorized access.
Personal and user-identifying data is secured by using military-level encryption.
Additionally, the Landa Company was featured heavily on online media outlets in 2022 after receiving $25 million in Series A funding.
The real estate brand also has a public company profile, with active social media accounts across popular platforms.
Still, the company does acknowledge the high risk associated with investing in shares and urges investors only to invest amounts they can afford to lose.
All in all, we can guarantee that the Landa App is not a scam.
Landa App Customer Reviews
No customer reviews found
Landa App Pricing
The Landa App has no upfront costs or recurring monthly fees — users simply need to download the app and create accounts to begin investing in real estate.
That said, the platform isn’t entirely free to use since the company still has to make money.
Once you have created your account, you will be required to deposit a minimum of $5 to begin buying shares for your rental investments.
Landa App charges up to 8% in property management fees and a one-time 6% fee for operational and administrative costs.
Still, there are no Landa App fees for withdrawals or deposits, asset management, or membership, which makes the platform one of the most cost-friendly real estate crowdfunding platforms.
Landa App Coupon & Promo Codes
No promo codes found
Landa App Features
Comprehensive Property Details and Activity
All of Landa App’s properties come with an in-depth details section that provides you with the necessary insights and information about a property.
For each investment option, Landa’s residential and commercial real estate research tools show the following:
- Percentage of shares sold
- Type of property and the address
- Size of property in sq. ft
- Year of build
- Property images and videos
- The rent amount of the property
- The purchase price of the property
Landa also includes shares and dividends information such as:
- Price per share and a shares buying section
- Dividend history of the property
- Expenses incurred by the company, including loan payments, management fees, property tax, insurance, and others
- Property activity
- Cash and financing breakdown
- Dividend per share
Property Supporting Documents
Besides real estate investment analysis tools, Landa provides supporting documents for every property listed on their platform. Some of the contracts included are:
- Lease agreement
- Broker-dealer disclosure
- Offering circular
- Management services agreement
- Operating agreement, and others
The documents help you make more informed decisions when going through your real estate investment due diligence checklist.
For instance, you may find out a lease is about to expire, and as a result, you can avoid investing in such a property or wait until lease renewal.
The Portfolio section is accessible to anyone with a Landa App account. This section acts as a hub for all your investment activities.
You will be able to view all your properties and how they’re performing, sell shares for a property, and check out the historical activity for all your investments.
Landa Lend Service
The Lend Service is a unique offering that allows you to invest in mortgages of residential properties across the U.S.
With Lend, you will be earning monthly dividends based on the current interest rates.
Landa App Pros and Cons
- Landa has a low minimum of $5 investment, making it a great option for investors across all budgets.
- Monthly dividends provide a continuous flow of passive income.
- According to multiple user reviews, the Landa App has a well-organized interface and user design that requires no learning curve.
- Landa eliminates the need for a middleman, and this reduces service fees and makes the trading process straightforward.
- There are liquidity concerns since selling shares is difficult — it is dependent on the availability of buyers on the app.
- Some properties on the Landa App use interest-only loans with high leverage.
- The property management fees are high compared to similar platforms.
- Landa is available only in a few markets.
Landa App Integrations
Landa App Achievements
Awards & Recognition
Best Real Estate Investing App (Awarded by Real Estate Bees)
Press & Media
Landa App FAQs
How Does Landa App Work?
Once the company has purchased a property, it converts it to an LLC and offers up to 100,000 shares, depending on the type of property it is.
Landa App users, on the other end, can then buy a percentage of the shares and earn profits (generated from rental income) in the form of monthly dividends.
Dividends are paid out electronically on the first day of the month. The price per share is indicated in the Property section of each property on the platform.
The dividends per share and dividends history are also displayed on the app. The calculation of a property’s price per share is explained in Landa App’s Help Center.
Once all the initial shares of a property have been sold, you have the option to sell your shares whenever you wish or continue to earn monthly dividends.
Does Landa have a free trial?
No, there’s no free trial or money-back guarantee, and this is because Landa’s pricing model has no upfront costs or recurring subscription fees.
How many clients does Landa serve?
The Landa App has hundreds of thousands of users, and this is indicated by the number of downloads the platform has received on Google Play and the iOS App Store.
The Landa App also has numerous reviews and customer testimonials from the mobile app stores, further showing the platform’s significant reach.
Who founded Landa?
The Landa App was started in 2019 by Yishai Cohen, a young entrepreneur with robust experience in developing and running tech startups.
In addition to starting Landa, Yishai serves in the company’s day-to-day as CEO.
What is Landa’s customer service number?
We couldn’t find a customer service phone number associated with the Landa real estate investment app.
However, customers can reach out to the company via email by sending their requests to [email protected].
You can also use the in-app chat box within the Landa mobile app to contact the company.
What is Landa’s cancellation and refund policy?
Landa reserves its right to terminate your account if you violate the company’s terms of service. Landa does not provide the procedure for terminating your service account.
When it comes to refunds, neither Landa nor any of its affiliates provide refunds after an investment has been made.
Landa App Tutorials & Training
Landa App – How to Create an Account
How to Buy Real Estate with Landa App
Is Landa App Worth It?
Yes. The Landa REI App is a suitable solution for any investor looking to expand their passive income revenue streams.
The platform has one of the lowest minimum investment fees compared to similar platforms, making it an excellent choice even for those on tight budgets.
Additionally, Landa is available and predominantly used on mobile, meaning you can invest from anywhere and at any time.
The app also enables you to receive notifications on new investments as soon as they come.
The Landa App is easy to use, thanks to its intuitive user design that’s suitable even for people with no experience in using REIT platforms.
The only major downside of Landa is the high property management fees, which lower your profits.