REISift Review 2023
With the help of our in-house editorial team, our platform’s members and external subject matter experts, this comprehensive review of REISift real estate investment software became possible and available for free to those considering this solution!
In this review we evaluated REISift’s features, plans, pricing and other important aspects to help our readers make a more educated purchase decision.
All the customer reviews and ratings on this page have been submitted by our platform’s members who either currently use or used to use the reviewed product/service in the past. We never receive any compensation for the inclusion of products and/or services in our product/service reviews. However, by visiting retailer/manufacturer of the reviewed product/service by clicking links within our content may earn us commissions from your purchases. Read our editorial guidelines to learn more about our review and rating process.
What Is REISift?
REISift is a full-suite, cloud-based sales and marketing CRM designed to help investors turn more prospects into leads, and leads into revenue.
For real estate professionals, the platform is an excellent tool to manage, contact, and follow up on leads.
Besides marketing and lead management, REISift also facilitates skip tracing, third-party software integration, team management, and other services.
What Is REISift Used For?
As a fully integrated CRM and marketing tool, REISift provides investors and real estate agents with numerous services.
The following are various ways users can utilize the software in their business.
- List imports — The platform allows users to upload their leads list to the CRM with a single click. REISift also screens your lists to filter out incomplete records and remove duplicates.
- Lead management — Once leads are uploaded, users can organize and manage them by creating easy-to-follow visual workflows and boards. This way, you can find houses to wholesale among your imported lists easier.
- Task management — Users can create tasks and automatically assign them to different members of the team. Your team members will be notified of the tasks and will be able to update the completion status.
- Skip tracing — Investors can use REISift to find out the name and current contact information of property owners across the U.S.
- Phone tracking — REISift lets users track the status of calls to prevent double calling and catch contacts that may be falling through the cracks. The platform provides several tags for seamless call tracking.
- Property and owner stacking — REISift automatically groups your list records into properties and owners so you can easily identify owners with multiple properties and prevent double calling.
- Data exports — Thanks to REISift, users can export leads and client data in CSV format at no extra cost.
- Property owner profile — REISift provides users with comprehensive information on a property owner, regardless of whether the owner is an individual, company, or trust. You can view the number of properties they own and property addresses, among other details.
- Team management — As the admin, you can add collaborators to your account such as sales reps. You can set up permissions to limit the access that members have on the platform.
- Direct mailing — REISift enables users to create and send personalized mail to all leads. The platform also tracks all the mail you’ve sent to each prospect.
- Advanced data filtering — REISift comes with numerous filter options and tags to help you sift through addresses, names, and phone numbers and ensure no lead falls through the cracks.
REISift Users Breakdown by Specialty
Is REISift Legit?
Certainly. REISift is a well-known platform in the real estate industry and has been in service for nearly five years now.
Since its launch, the software has grown to become quite popular with hundreds of customer reviews across renowned SaaS review sites like Trustpilot, G2, and SourceForge.
Additionally, REISift is a transparent brand with active social media accounts on YouTube, Facebook, and Instagram where users can find real estate investment video guides, news on software updates, and more customer reviews.
In regard to safety, the platform offers data security through regular data backups. REISift also integrates with many notable third-party platforms, including 1,500+ Zapier integrations.
Altogether, REISift is a fully legitimate platform free of scams.
REISift Customer Reviews
No customer reviews found
REISift users have to pay to use the platform’s services.
The software company currently offers three subscription plans which are based on the size of your real estate business: Essentials, Professional, and Business.
Although each plan offers different services, some features are available across all plans:
- All data management services (data sifting, property and owner stacking, unlimited list names)
- All marketing tools (data exports, advanced skip trace tracker)
- All data integrity services (USPS vacancy checks, USPS address normalization, data duplicate removal)
- Advanced filtering and campaign building
This is REISift’s most basic and affordable subscription package and starts at $49 per month. By joining the Essentials plan, you will enjoy the following services:
- One user
- Up to 25,000 records managed
- $0.17 per successful skip trace
- 3 sequences
- Save up to 3 custom filter preset
- 3 custom statuses
- 3 Siftline boards
- Up to 10 phone numbers per record
With only one user supported in the Essentials plan, this package is suitable for real estate investors looking to start a house flipping business and those with small portfolios.
The Professional plan is the platform’s most popular plan and starts at $149 per month. This plan offers more advanced features than the previous package. These features include:
- Up to 5 users supported
- Unlimited records managed
- Monthly upload limit: 10,000 new records ($5 per additional 10,000 records)
- $0.15 per successful skip trace
- 8 sequences
- Save up to 3 custom filter preset
- 8 custom statuses
- 8 Siftline boards
- Up to 15 phone numbers per record
The Professional plan is most suitable for solopreneurs and small real estate companies with small to mid-sized portfolios.
The Business plan provides users with the platform’s most advanced features and starts at $299 per month. Here’s what you get when you subscribe to this plan:
- Up to 15 users supported
- Unlimited records managed
- Monthly upload limit: 25,000 new records ($5 per additional 10,000 records)
- $0.12 per successful skip trace
- Unlimited sequences
- Unlimited custom filter presets
- Unlimited custom statuses
- Unlimited Siftline boards
- Up to 30 phone numbers per record
- Dedicated support ninja
- One-on-one marketing strategy reviews
- Phone support
The Business package is perfect for real estate companies with large marketing teams and vast property portfolios.
REISift Coupon & Promo Codes
No promo codes found
REISift is a robust real estate tool that provides a range of services across lead management and marketing. Here are the platform’s main features:
Lead Management (CRM)
To help you find distressed properties among your lead lists easily, REISift has a built-in real estate investor CRM.
To make this possible, this real estate wholesaling software allows you to create clear visual workflows for leads, offers, and marketing campaigns.
You will be quickly able to view where each lead is in the sales funnel, the team members assigned to leads, and the tasks created for the leads.
Additionally, users can create boards for each phase of the workflow. For instance, you can create separate boards for new leads, active flips, and new acquisitions and add corresponding prospects to each board.
Other functionalities in the CRM include:
- Task management — For each prospect, you can create tasks for follow-up processes, set due dates, and integrate the task into your calendar. You can add notes to the tasks and assign the task to members of your team. Furthermore, you can save each task as a preset for future use.
- Team management — The platform allows you to add collaborators to your account and set restrictions for each individual. Your team members will be able to view assigned tasks and complete them.
- Offer tracking — REISift has a dedicated offer tracking module where you track all the offers you’ve made, view the seller’s response, and determine exactly where each lead falls in your acquisition process. This allows you to see the leads you may have missed and reach out to them.
Unfortunately, the lead management functionality doesn’t include motivated seller lead generation.
You can only work with leads you’ve already gotten from various lead generation sources for real estate investors or by using one of the ways of finding distressed seller leads on your own.
REISift is equipped with a built-in real estate skip trace service to help track property owners and contact them without leaving the app.
The platform provides the names, phone numbers, email addresses, and physical addresses of property owners and automatically removes numbers in the DNC list.
Note that the skip tracing service for real estate investors isn’t included in the monthly subscription since you only pay for returned results.
Direct Mail Marketing
As a marketing platform, REISift comes with direct mail services for real estate investors to help them turn more leads into deals.
The software allows you to create real estate wholesaling postcards based on provided ready-made templates.
You can tailor the templates to suit different motivated seller types and add tags to each record to keep track of who you’ve sent mail to.
Furthermore, the platform keeps records of how many times you’ve mailed each lead and the last time you did so. This way, each lead is attended to, increasing your chances for conversion.
REISift is equipped with a built-in phone tracking module with the following services:
- Track and tag — There are several tags within this module, including No Answer, Wrong Number, Correct Number, and DNC. Whenever you or a team member calls a number, log the attempt and attach one of the tags for easy tracking.
- Filters — The platform comes with advanced filters to help users find phone numbers that have fallen through the cracks and transition no-answer numbers to targeted SMS or direct mail campaigns.
Note that the REISift doesn’t have phone capabilities (call or text). To reach out to motivated sellers, you will need a third-party phone service like CallTools.
REISift cannot single-handedly manage your real estate business. However, the platform integrates with numerous third-party apps to accomplish that.
REISift integrates with more than 1,500 Zapier-powered platforms across various software categories, including calling tools, CRMs and marketing tools, project management tools, and others.
The platform also integrates with other renowned real estate investment software tools like Investor Carrot and REIRail.
REISift Pros and Cons
- RESift allows users to build and customize workflows and boards that are visual and easy to follow.
- RESift can be linked with all software and CRMs that are Zapier-integrated.
- The software comes with a built-in duplicate filter that automatically removes redundant records from your leads.
- The platform provides USPS vacancy checks and addresses normalization.
- REISift has subscription packages for both individual investors only starting flipping houses as a career as well as established real estate companies with large marketing teams.
- The company offers numerous learning video resources (how to use the software and general real estate investment tips) on its website and YouTube channel.
- There is a 7-day free trial period when users can try out a subscription plan of their choice.
- The platform lacks a mobile app yet most of its competitors have apps.
- While REISift has a click-to-call feature, it lacks advanced calling and texting capabilities, meaning you will have to use one of the third-party dialing systems for real estate investors like Aircall or CallTools and text message marketing software for real estate investors. This may drive up your overall operating costs.
- There is no option to get leads for wholesaling real estate or find flip houses offered by the software itself. You can only work with leads you import to REISift.
- Zapier-powered integrations such as HubSpot, Mailchimp, Google Drive, Zoho CRM, Podio, Slack, Pipedrive, Calendly, and others
- Smarter Contact
- Investor Carrot
- Forefront CRM
- REI BlackBook
Awards & Recognition
Best Skip Tracing Software App for Real Estate Investors (Awarded by Real Estate Bees)
Press & Media
Does REISift have a free trial?
Yes. The software has a 7-day free trial period when users can try out the platform and find out if it is suitable for their real estate business.
How many clients does REISift serve?
We couldn’t find information on the number of customers REISift has. Still, the platform has thousands of followers across social media, indicating a considerable client base.
Who founded REISift?
The software was started in 2019 by Tyler Austin, a long-time real estate investor with more than five years of experience.
Tyler, whose education background is in Computer Information Systems, serves in the company’s day-to-day as the CEO.
What is REISift’s customer service number?
Both current users and prospective customers can reach out to the company and speak to a service agent via the following number: +1 850-290-0617.
At the moment, the service number is the only way to contact the company as they do not provide a customer service email.
What is the REISift cancellation and refund policy?
Users are free to cancel their subscriptions at any time. If you cancel within the 7-day trial period, you will receive a full refund of the subscription amount.
REISift does not provide any refunds for service cancellations outside of the trial period.
Instead, if you terminate the service after the trial period, you will continue to use the platform until the end of your billing cycle when access will be revoked.
REISift Tutorials & Training
A Quick Overview of the REISift Platform
Is REISift Worth It?
Yes. REISift is one of the best CRM for real estate wholesalers and investors that organizes and manages different facets of your business (leads, offers, campaigns, and phone statuses) under one roof.
The platform comes with relatively affordable packages for investors across all levels of business, from new investors looking to purchase their first property to established real estate companies with sales teams and call centers.
Lastly, REISift supports plenty of software integrations to enable users to streamline their business activity.
- Website: Official website
- Phone: (850) 290-0617
- Email: N/A
- Address: 215 Hollywood Blvd NE, Fort Walton Beach, FL 32548, United States
- Socials: Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn