7 Figure Flipping Review 2023
With the help of our in-house editorial team, our platform’s members and external subject matter experts, this comprehensive review of 7 Figure Flipping course became possible and available for free to those considering this course!
In this review we evaluated 7 Figure Flipping’s curriculum, pricing, and other important aspects to help our readers make a more educated purchase decision.
All the customer reviews and ratings on this page have been submitted by our platform’s members who either currently use or used to use the reviewed product/service in the past. We never receive any compensation for the inclusion of products and/or services in our product/service reviews. However, by visiting retailer/manufacturer of the reviewed product/service by clicking links within our content may earn us commissions from your purchases. Read our editorial guidelines to learn more about our review and rating process.
What Is 7 Figure Flipping?
7 Figure Flipping is a real estate coaching brand that focuses on helping new and seasoned investors build and scale successful wholesaling and house flipping businesses.
The company also provides training on funding strategies.
The company offers two training programs: 90-Day Deal Academy and 30 Days To $500K Challenge.
The 90-Day Deal Academy is the company’s main offering and is predominantly focused on wholesaling and flipping.
The shorter course, 30 Days to $500K Challenge, is a crash program that trains investors on how to fund their deals.
Besides premium training, 7 Figure Flipping also offers free education through free real estate investing books, numerous checklists, and YouTube videos.
Who Is the Instructor of 7 Figure Flipping?
7 Figure Flipping was started in 2019 by Bill Allen, a successful real estate entrepreneur based in Nashville who had built his business predominantly through wholesaling and house flipping.
Together with his team, the 7 Figure Flipping founder has been able to start a house flipping business rehabbing and selling over 200 properties annually and operating seven-figure worth of assets.
He also hosts the company’s in-house podcast, 7 Figure Flipping with Bill Allen, where he speaks to industry experts and successful investors on their real estate investing journeys.
We couldn’t find information on other trainers within the training programs.
Is 7 Figure Flipping Legit or a Scam?
7 Figure Flipping is a well-known home flipping and real estate wholesaling course that has been teaching students since 2019.
The company is known for its comprehensive wholesaling education programs and huge investor community.
The brand has a transparent and open public image. The company has social media accounts across all popular platforms where industry experts provide real estate investment tips and updates on a daily basis.
The 7 Figure Flipping founder, Bill Allen, is also a public figure within the investor community, having been featured on numerous real estate wholesaling podcasts, including the BiggerPockets Real Estate Podcast.
Additionally, 7 Figure Flipping’s education programs are legitimate, having received hundreds of student testimonials and reviews on Facebook, BiggerPockets, and the company website.
All in all, we can guarantee that 7 Figure Flipping is not a scam.
While there’s no guarantee you’ll make money from the classes, like with any course, you will certainly receive professional training from proven real estate investing coaches.
7 Figure Flipping Customer Reviews
No customer reviews found
7 Figure Flipping Pricing
7 Figure Flipping offers two real estate investment courses based on your level of experience in wholesaling and house flipping. The courses require a paid membership and include:
- 90-Day Deal Academy — This is the company’s main training program. To join the program, 7 Figure Flipping’s cost is a one-time fee of $997 which is refundable after the first 14 days. The comprehensive three-month program covers wholesaling and house flipping, marketing strategies, deal analysis, sales tactics, and much more.
- 30 Days To $500K Challenge — This one-month crash course takes investors through the strategies of raising $500,000 in private funding (such as loans from hard money lenders) within 30 days. You can purchase the course from the 7 Figure Flipping website at a price of $497.
In addition to the training programs, 7 Figure Flipping also provides company memberships.
The memberships give you access to the courses, nationwide investor networks, and other company resources. They include:
- 7 Figure Runaway — A 12-month membership that costs $1,500 per month
- 7 Figure Altitude — No price is listed for this membership
- 7 Figure Multifamily — No price is listed for this membership
7 Figure Flipping Coupon & Promo Codes
No promo codes found
How Does 7 Figure Flipping Work?
7 Figure Flipping offers students two premium education programs:
- 90-Day Deal Academy — A three-month program focusing on wholesaling and flipping strategies.
- 30 Days to $500K Challenge — A 30-day course to help investors raise $500,000 in private lender funding within a month.
Although the courses are different, they are delivered by using similar training resources and services which mainly include:
- HD video training modules — 7 Figure Flipping courses are mainly delivered through pre-recorded HD videos where Bill Allen or one of his coaches walk you through various topics. The on-demand training videos can be accessed at any time and from any device.
- Weekly live coaching calls — Every week, students can join a conference call hosted by Bill or one of his coaches. The calls serve as a platform for students to interact directly with instructors, ask questions, and get case-specific guidance. Previous live calls are also made available to students.
- Access to a private investor group — 7 Figure Flipping has a private Facebook group with over 9,000 members. By joining the company’s real estate classes, you automatically get access to the private Facebook group where you can ask questions and build networks.
- Access to course e-books — In addition to video modules, there are also reading materials provided within 7 Figure Flipping’s training programs.
- Company membership and awards — 7 Figure Flipping offers investors a chance to become premium members of its real estate investor club. There are three tiers of membership which are based on an investor’s level of experience in real estate investing. Each membership tier provides you with access to different course resources and numerous live networking Mastermind events. You will also be eligible for the company’s in-house awards.
- Access to contract templates — By enrolling in the training programs, you get to access and download numerous contract and letter templates that you can use to draft agreements when doing your deals.
- Free virtual event — The 90-day program curriculum includes a free virtual event aimed at helping investors grow profitable and consistent businesses.
- Access to free topic-specific workbooks — 7 Figure Flipping has free short workbooks to help investors get started. There are workbooks for various real estate topics, including Direct Mailing, Short-Term Rentals Investing, Facebook Marketing, and Driving for Dollars.
- Free book — Bill Allen, the 7 Figure Flipping founder, has a book on real estate investing strategies. The book, 7 Figure Flipping Underground, is free; you’ll only be required to pay for shipping.
What Is the 7 Figure Flipping Curriculum?
Unfortunately, 7 Figure Flipping doesn’t provide the complete curriculum for any of its training programs.
However, the company does mention some of the topics covered in the main program (90-Day Deal Academy).
- Marketing secrets and sales tactics
- How to find properties to fix and flip and how to find homes to wholesale: finding distressed properties off-market that other real estate investors may be overlooking
- How to renovate properties and how to get a loan to flip a house. Qualifying for a hard money loan and other methods of buying properties without using your own money or putting down high down payments
- How to talk and negotiate with motivated sellers
- The exact forms and contracts used in wholesaling and rehabbing deals
- Building a budget even without experience in home construction or repair
- How to sell your properties fast for the full value
We couldn’t find the curriculum for the 30-day crash course on private funding.
7 Figure Flipping Pros and Cons
- The program is relatively affordable compared to other wholesaling and flipping training programs.
- There is a 14-day trial period where you can try out the course and receive a full refund if you cancel within the time frame.
- 7 Figure Flipping has a huge, exclusive investor community that allows you to network with investors with similar levels of experience and those going through similar challenges.
- The course is suited for both new and seasoned investors.
- There are numerous free resources offered, including a real estate investing book (physical) and several topic-specific workbooks.
- The company hosts numerous live Mastermind events for its premium members.
- According to multiple student reviews, most of the course content is available for free across the internet.
7 Figure Flipping Alternatives
- Wholesaling Inc.
- Flipping Mastery
- Pro Wholesaler VIP
- Freedom Mentor Apprentice Program
- FortuneBuilders Mastery
- Clever Investor
- Wholesaling University by The Wholesalers Toolbox
- Property MOB
- The Beginner’s Deal Finding Guide by REtipster
- Lex Levinrad Coaching
- Wholesaling Real Estate in 30 Days by Udemy
- Wholesaling Real Estate Blueprint by Chris Goff
- Virtual Real Estate Wholesaling Basics in 30 Days by Udemy
- Free Wholesaling 101 Course by Ola Tux Abitogun
- Free Wholesale Course by David Dodge and Mike Slane
- Flip2Freedom Academy
- Barriers and Breakthroughs of Real Estate Wholesaling by Udemy
- Flipping: The Complete System to Flip Houses for Profit by Real Estate Trainer
- Home Flipping Workshop
- House Flipping For Beginners by Flipsters Academy
- Advanced Real Estate Flipping Strategies by Udemy
- Land Profit Generator
- Land Investing Masterclass
7 Figure Flipping Achievements
Awards & Recognition
Best Real Estate Investing Course (Awarded by Real Estate Bees)
Press & Media
7 Figure Flipping FAQs
Does 7 Figure Flipping have a trial or money-back guarantee?
The company doesn’t provide a free trial. However, if you cancel your course membership within the first 14 days, you receive a full refund.
How many students have studied 7 Figure Flipping?
We couldn’t find reliable information on the number of investors taking the 7 Figure Flipping programs.
Still, there are numerous student testimonials on the company website, Facebook, and BiggerPockets which point to the platform’s popularity within the real estate investing community.
How to cancel 7 Figure Flipping and what is the refund policy?
Students can terminate their course membership by sending a cancellation request to the company at [email protected].
If you cancel within the first 14 days of membership, you will receive a full refund of the course fees and your account will be closed.
There are no refunds for the company’s secondary training program — 30 Days To $500K Challenge.
Is 7 Figure Flipping Worth It?
Yes. 7 Figure Flipping goes deep into real estate wholesaling and flipping real estate investment strategies as well as private funding techniques, while providing plenty of learning material to support you along the course.
Additionally, the training program is quite affordable compared to similar courses that sell for thousands of dollars, meaning, 7 Figure Flipping provides excellent value for the money.
The program can also be custom-tailored based on your level of experience in real estate investing.
Like with other real estate coaching programs, there is no guarantee that you will make money when you take 7 Figure Flipping’s courses.
However, you’ll certainly get the knowledge, resources, and networks required to help you build a successful house flipping career.