Freedom Mentor Apprentice Program Review 2023
With the help of our in-house editorial team, our platform’s members and external subject matter experts, this comprehensive review of Freedom Mentor Apprentice Program became possible and available for free to those considering this course!
In this review we evaluated Freedom Mentor Apprentice Program’s curriculum, pricing, and other important aspects to help our readers make a more educated purchase decision.
All the customer reviews and ratings on this page have been submitted by our platform’s members who either currently use or used to use the reviewed product/service in the past. We never receive any compensation for the inclusion of products and/or services in our product/service reviews. However, by visiting retailer/manufacturer of the reviewed product/service by clicking links within our content may earn us commissions from your purchases. Read our editorial guidelines to learn more about our review and rating process.
What Is Freedom Mentor Apprentice Program?
The Freedom Mentor Apprentice is a comprehensive real estate mentorship course that teaches aspiring entrepreneurs, as well as experienced investors, different real estate investment strategies.
The course was created by Phil Pustejovsky, a successful full-time real estate investor, and is conducted entirely online.
As an online course, Freedom Mentor Apprentice consists of a wide range of learning materials that include videos, coaching calls, audio recordings, contract templates, and more.
In addition to the main training program, the Freedom Mentor company also offers a Pre-Apprentice course for inexperienced aspiring investors.
Who Is the Instructor of Freedom Mentor Apprentice Program?
The Freedom Mentor Apprentice course was created by Phil Pustejovsky, a successful real estate investor popularly known for his YouTube real estate investing channel.
He is also the Freedom Mentor Apprentice trainer.
Phil started the program after seeing how mentorship had worked for him in his real estate business. He created the course to mentor other investors, sharing in their profits just like his mentor did.
In addition to the program, the Freedom Mentor Apprentice founder has also published two books: “How to Be a Real Estate Investor” and “Real Estate Investing Gone Bad”, both available on Amazon.
As the main Freedom Mentor Apprentice coach, Phil teaches all the modules available in the main course, as well as the Pre-Apprentice training program.
Is Freedom Mentor Apprentice Program Legit or a Scam?
Based on our research, there’s enough proof that the Freedom Mentor Apprentice course is a legitimate real estate investment training program.
The course has been around for more than eight years, having been launched in 2015.
Within that time, the course has received thousands of reviews and student testimonials on the company’s website and renowned real estate internet forums like BiggerPockets.
Additionally, the course’s founder, Phil Pustejovsky, has a strong social media presence. On YouTube alone, Phil has more than 300,000 subscribers.
All in all, you can be assured that the Freedom Mentor Apprentice program is not a scam.
Freedom Mentor Apprentice Program Customer Reviews
No customer reviews found
Freedom Mentor Apprentice Program Pricing
For candidates that have successfully been vetted and admitted to the course, the Freedom Mentor Apprentice price starts at $3,000.
This one-time, upfront fee provides new investors with access to all the training program’s resources which include weekly conference calls, one-on-one coaching, and vendor networks.
In addition to the upfront fee, you will be required to maintain your Freedom Mentor Apprentice membership at a cost of $197 per month.
Pre-Apprentice Program Cost
Phil Pustejovsky, the course’s creator, also offers a specialized class for users who aren’t accepted into the main Freedom Mentor Apprentice course.
The class is referred to as the Pre-Apprentice Program. To get started, you’ll be required to pay a one-time fee of $997.
Freedom Mentor Apprentice Program Coupon & Promo Codes
No promo codes found
How Does Freedom Mentor Apprentice Program Work?
Once you’re accepted into the Freedom Mentor Apprentice mentorship program, you will be able to access several forms of learning resources.
The company website doesn’t provide specifics on the Freedom Apprentice Program’s curriculum.
However, we were able to find some learning resources that the course offers from customer reviews on the internet:
- Training video and audio — Freedom Mentor’s curriculum predominantly consists of on-demand video tutorials where the course trainer takes investors through various topics. Additionally, the program contains audio recordings so you can take lessons while on the go.
- One-on-one coaching calls — By joining the program, you get access to about three one-on-one calls with your coach every month, which means you can ask for clarification on issues encountered within the course and get satisfactory responses.
- Conference calls with other mentees — Twice each week, Freedom Mentor trainees can communicate with other mentees and Phil, the course’s main coach, via conference call. This allows the entrepreneurs to interact, build an investor network, and grow their portfolios as a result.
- Lender and vendor database — As a Freedom Mentor Apprentice student, you will have access to Phil Pustejovsky’s networks of lenders and other service providers. As such, investors can save time and resources when closing their first deals.
- Access to tools — Students get access to valuable real estate investment software tools, including property management software for landlords.
Note that once you start closing deals and making money through the Apprentice Program, you will be required to share profits 50/50 with Phil Pustejovsky, the program’s founder, until you reach the $100,000 threshold.
Freedom Mentor Apprentice students can continue to access the course resources after completion by paying the monthly membership fee of $197.
How the Pre-Apprentice Program Works
Phil’s Pre-Apprentice Program is designed for new investors with minimal experience in finding deals, looking for financing, and closing deals. The course consists of the following resources:
- 4 weekly calls with Phil Pustejovsky
- A step-by-step success blueprint
- Funding resources
- Proof of Funds letter template
- Access to a powerful real estate deal analysis and property management software tool (ePartner)
- Lead generation website builder for real estate investors
- Contract and Forms library
- Knowledge center that consists of over 80 hours of audio and video, as well as articles
- Business strategy session
What Is the Freedom Mentor Apprentice Program Curriculum?
The Freedom Mentor website does not clearly indicate the course curriculum of the training program.
Still, we were able to find out what’s included in the Pre-Apprentice class for new investors.
The Pre-Apprentice Program is broken down into ten chapters:
- Real Estate Investing Fundamentals — This introductory class takes you through the basics of real estate investing strategies. You also get the “Ultimate Real Estate Investing Formula”, a comprehensive step-by-step PDF guide on real estate investing, from finding motivated seller leads to closing deals.
- Generating Leads — Here, students learn over 15 different ways of generating motivated seller leads, along with reach-out strategies that help you stay ahead of your competitors.
- Qualifying Leads — This chapter provides guidance on how to talk to motivated home sellers and how to tell serious sellers from time wasters.
- Getting Deals Under Contract — In this chapter, you learn how to draft reasonable, risk-free offers. You also get access to numerous contracts and form templates, including an Offer template, Memorandum of Agreement, and BPO Creator Forms, among others.
- Deal Evaluation — Here, you learn the math behind analyzing deals to find the approach that makes you maximum profits.
- Due Diligence — This chapter teaches you how to research a property and deal and identify any red flags. You will learn about investment property analysis tools, questions to ask motivated sellers, and other details to include in your investment real estate due diligence checklist.
- Exit Strategies — In this module, real estate investors learn the exit strategies that generate the most money the fastest, as well as how to automatically generate buyer and tenant leads.
- Funding the Deal — There are several ways investors can fund a real estate deal. This chapter takes you through various funding methods available to you and the ideal funding sources for different deals. You will also get access to Phil’s network of lenders.
- Closing the Deal — Here, you will learn the steps involved when closing a deal, along with the documents required. The program also provides you access to the contract templates involved when closing a deal such as the Hold Harmless and Indemnity form.
- Putting It All Together — The final chapter guides students on how to systemize and automate the entire process to build a stable, profit-generating real estate investment business.
Freedom Mentor Apprentice Program Pros and Cons
- Besides the paid resources, there are numerous free learning materials, including video tutorials on Phil’s YouTube channel and a free copy of his first book.
- The trainer, Phil, provides insights based on his own experience.
- Joining the program automatically connects you to a network of hard money lenders and other service providers.
- You get direct access to Phil via one-on-one coaching calls.
- There’s a Pre-Apprentice class specifically tailored for new investors with minimal experience in investing in real estate.
- Both Freedom Mentor Apprentice and Pre-Apprentice are expensive, especially for investors just starting out.
- In addition to paying the upfront fee, you are also required to pay monthly membership fees which significantly drive up the service cost.
- You will be required to split profits 50/50 in addition to paying for all other costs.
- There are user complaints that most information provided in the course is available for free and that users are mainly charged for direct access to Phil.
Freedom Mentor Apprentice Program Alternatives
- Roofstock Academy
- Apartment Investor Mastery by Brad Sumrok
- Flipping Mastery
- Pro Wholesaler VIP
- Wholesaling Inc
- FortuneBuilders Mastery
- 7 Figure Flipping
- Clever Investor
- TTP Cold Calling by Wholesale Inc.
- Home Flipping Workshop
- Flipping: The Complete System to Flip Houses for Profit by Real Estate Trainer
- House Flipping For Beginners by Flipsters Academy
- Advanced Real Estate Flipping Strategies by Udemy
- BiggerPockets’ Path to Purchase
- Land Profit Generator
- Land Investing Masterclass
Freedom Mentor Apprentice Program Achievements
Awards & Recognition
Best Online House Flipping Course (Awarded by Real Estate Bees)
Press & Media
Freedom Mentor Apprentice Program FAQs
Does Freedom Mentor Apprentice have a trial or money back guarantee?
There’s no free trial for the program. However, there are numerous free resources that users get when they sign up, including more than 20 hours of video training.
How many students have studied Freedom Mentor Apprentice?
We couldn’t find solid information on the number of people that have taken the Freedom Mentor Apprentice Program.
Still, hundreds of user testimonials on the company’s website and popular real estate forums like BiggerPockets may indicate a large client base.
How to cancel the Freedom Mentor Apprentice and what is the refund policy?
Students can cancel their Freedom Mentor Apprentice membership at any time by calling the company’s customer support line at (877) 693-3172 on weekdays.
The company does not provide refunds for subscriptions canceled before the end of the subscription period.
Refunds are only available for the Pre-Apprentice Program. The refund is available if you cancel within 3 days of purchasing the program.
What awards and recognition has the Freedom Mentor Apprentice received?
There is no information on awards or recognitions associated with the Freedom Mentor Apprentice Program.
However, the course’s trainer and founder, Phil Pustejovsky, has been featured on digital media outlets like Huffington Post, Business Insider, and Yahoo Finance.
Is Freedom Mentor Apprentice Program Worth It?
Well, that depends on your level of experience in real estate investing. Freedom Mentor Apprentice is suited for experienced investors but may be too expensive for them.
On top of the course going for thousands of dollars, it also requires a monthly membership. Additionally, investors are required to split profits with the program’s founder.
There are also hidden costs such as website fees, LLC set-up costs, ePartner fees, business address fees, transportation costs, and others.
The Pre-Apprentice program, on the other hand, offers better value but is tailored for new investors.
In conclusion, the Freedom Mentor Apprentice program may not be the best option for entrepreneurs with experience in real estate investing as it’s too costly, even for investors with mid-sized portfolios.