Position yourself as a sought-after industry expert by getting
featured in nation's most reputable media outlets and publications!
After joining the program last year, I got featured in multiple prestigious national publications such as Forbes, CNBC, FOX, Business Insider, Martha Stewart, Lifehacker, Realtor and more. The most interesting part is that it cost me $0 thanks to Real Estate Bees’ publicity program! All I needed to do is to provide my commentary on the subject of my expertise. I highly recommend the program to everyone who wants to get free publicity in exchange to their expertise.
The Exclusive Publicity Program is an invite-only, exclusive program for active Real Estate Bees platform’s members that helps proactive real estate professionals to position themselves as sought-after industry experts by getting them featured in nation’s most reputable media outlets and publications! Our Exclusive Publicity Program is completely free of charge to qualified RealEstateBees.com’s members.
Credibility is one of the cornerstones of success in any type of business. Being featured in the reputable media outlets and publications as the one who comments on a subject of your expertise, helps you instantly boost your credibility as an industry professional.
Reputation is a powerful asset that’s built over time and which can be successfully leveraged by any business. Having your own and your company’s name mentioned in leading publications, significantly helps you accelerate your reputation building process.
Every company needs exposure to get more business through the door. What can be better than getting media coverage on highly-visited publications? Getting publicity by being featured on popular media outlets, increases your exposure through the roof.
What do all the famous people and businesses that we instantly recognize have in common? They are all being consistently covered by various media channels. Having yours and your business’ name featured on leading publications gains you notoriety over time.
Leading search engines like Google made it clear that in order to get higher rankings, a website must have references on reputable and authoritative online publications. Being mentioned on credible media outlets helps you website rank higher in search engines.
Factors that influence our consideration:
- Being acknowledged as an expert by a reputable media resource or a reputable real estate-related community.
- Successfully practicing your specialty for at least three years or longer.
- References from reputable industry-related organizations.
- Your reputation among your clients.
- You must be RealEstateBees.com’s member (you can join here for free).
- You must add to your Linkedin profile, to the ‘Experience’ section in particular, the following title “Strategic [AREA OF EXPERTISE] Advisor” (replace the [AREA OF EXPERTISE] with your specialty. For example, if you are a mortgage broker, the title will look like this “Strategic Mortgage Advisor”) and associate it with our company’s Linkedin business page. Here is an example of a Realtor Kristina Morales who did just that.
- You must be active on our platform.
- Real estate agents, team leads and brokers
- Real estate coaches and trainers
- Real estate lenders
- Mortgage brokers
- Real estate photographers
- Interior and exterior designers
- Title and escrow professionals
- Property management professionals
- Real property insurance professionals
- Real estate investment consultants
- Real estate marketing companies
- Property tax protest companies
- Real estate wholesalers
- Real estate investors
- Real estate attorneys
- Property tax attorneys
- Real estate appraisers
- Real estate developers
- 1031 exchange companies
- Asset management firms
- Note servicing companies
- Short sale negotiators
- Structural engineers
- Real estate bird dogs
- Hard money lenders
- Property inspectors
- Property surveyors
- Printing companies
- Construction consultants
- Property stagers
- Home builders
If you don’t see your specialty on the list, and if it relates to real estate, you are welcome to suggest it by contacting us.
Yes! You can take advantage of our Exclusive Publicity Program 100% free as long as you’re a professional who actively practices real estate-related specialty and has been consecutively doing so for at least three years. To qualify, you must be either running your own business or working for an industry-related organization and be able to provide proof of an appropriate certification/credentials/licensure.
While both plans have the same access to a dedicated publicist on our in-house staff, the major differences are 1) the number of allowed pitches per month and 2) real-time alerts for suitable pitches. In other words, the Free plan limits you to submit maximum of 3 pitches per month while the Paid plan enables you to submit unlimited pitches per month. In addition, with the Free public relations plan you’ll not receive real-time alerts for suitable for your expertise pitches while with the Paid plan you’ll receive instant notifications about every suitable pitch! While you certainly can get media coverage with our Free plan, all the mentioned above factors substantially decrease your chances of being featured compared to the Paid plan.
Short answer is yes. Since Real Estate Bees is a free online platform designed to help real estate professionals grow their business, we’re a full-fledged real estate PR firm operating in all 50 U.S. states and Washington DC. Therefore, if you’re a professional that falls under the real estate umbrella, fill free to enroll to our highly popular Exclusive Publicity Program.