- Top Salesperson at IBM Canada Limited – major challenge was learning more than just how to sell – “how to run a business like a business” + Management Training.
- Sold over 1000 homes in the 10 years selling real estate (100 – 125 homes per year for the last 5 years).
- Have coached in excess of 1500 real estate agents, teams, and broker/managers (one-on-one).
- Conducted in excess of 40,000 one-on-one individual Coaching sessions.
- There is no client problem I haven’t already run into (and solved).
- Have developed an extensive LIVE Seminar/Webinar library complete with PowerPoint presentation and Workbooks – over 100 topics covered in the last 15 years (sales skills, team building, objection handling, lead generation, mental toughness, staff management, closing, presentation skills, the language of sales, etc., etc., etc.).
- Identified as one of the “Top 25 Real Estate Coaches” by Inman news 2016.
- Two books written:
NEXT Volume I – 101 Jump Out of Bed Sales Strategies
NEXT Volume II – Powerful Sales Strategies
Real Estate Coach
Find more details about Bruce Keith
- Overcame the adjustment from the corporate world to being an entrepreneur (IBM 2 real estate sales) quickly – 36 sales in the first 12 months. Good start…grew progressively every year from there.
- Broke through the 100 deals per year barrier in the 5th year of real estate sales.
- Operating as an independent Coach, Trainer, and Mentor (commencing 2008) required a whole new set of skills and disciplines. Very gratifying to look back on that success.
- Handling rejection in Coaching and Training is the same as handling rejection in sales – it requires a high level of Mental Toughness.
- Mastering the art of consistently developing new material and providing a “fresh” approach to training and Personal Coaching. Always developing new material – it never stops.
- Plus an obsession with personal development (books, seminars, YouTube, Ted talks, speaking skills, etc., etc., etc.)
- Keep building the business and helping others succeed
- Working on book #3 – almost done
- Always honing my Speaking Skills
Here are my 3 core values:
- Be my word
- Accept 100% responsibility
- Always be growing