Carla Cross, President of Carla Cross Seminars, Inc., Cross Institute, and Carla Cross Coaching, is an international speaker, trainer, and coach specializing in ‘career development’, business planning, brokerage management, leadership, and instructor development.
What sets Carla apart is her unique approach to professional development. For the first three decades of her life, she was a performing and teaching musician. She understands and communicates how to get great performance, how to break through barriers, and how to coach and motivate. (And, she even uses the piano in her keynotes to inform and entertain).
Carla stumbled into real estate to help her husband, as he entered real estate. She found she loved the challenge of helping people with one of the most important decisions in their lives! And, she attained recognition in the top 10 agents in her 400 person company her third year in the business. Carla then went into management and turned 2 offices ‘in the red’ to top profits.
An acknowledged expert in increasing productivity and profits, Carla specializes in:
Leadership – helps real estate owners and managers create more productivity and profits. Her Program, The Compete Agent Development System, guides the whole team from the first recruiting contact through training for sales fast.
Train the Trainer and Training Systems – optimize your training for proven results. Transform your live classroom to virtual training. Use hidden performance strategies to assure your training results in positive outcomes.
As a coach, Carla Cross stands out in two ways:
1. She only coaches to principles she’s personally proven to work in the field. Carla was a top producing agent (sold 50 homes her first full year), turned two offices and a franchise region from ‘in the red’ to profits fast; has coached real estate trainers and affiliates for over three decades.
Experience, she believes, is what counts in coaching.
2. As a long-time musician (she started playing piano at age four), Carla has translated the skills that earned her advanced degrees in music to the performance skills needed to excel in the real estate profession--a much different approach from others.
• 7 books on real estate sales: Up and Running in 30 Days and The Real Estate Agent’s Business Planning Guide are the only real estate books published internationally on real estate business planning
• Author: training programs for most of the major real estate franchises
• Named one of 50 most influential women in real estate
• National Realtor Educator of the Year; Washington Realtor Educator of the Year
• CRB (Certified Real Estate Broker) master level instructor for 12 years