House Flipping Spreadsheet Review 2023
With the help of our in-house editorial team, our platform’s members and external subject matter experts, this comprehensive review of House Flipping Spreadsheet software became possible and available for free to those considering this solution!
In this review we evaluated House Flipping Spreadsheet’s features, plans, pricing and other important aspects to help our readers make a more educated purchase decision.
All the customer reviews and ratings on this page have been submitted by our platform’s members who either currently use or used to use the reviewed product/service in the past. We never receive any compensation for the inclusion of products and/or services in our product/service reviews. However, by visiting retailer/manufacturer of the reviewed product/service by clicking links within our content may earn us commissions from your purchases. Read our editorial guidelines to learn more about our review and rating process.
What Is House Flipping Spreadsheet?
House Flipping Spreadsheet is a real estate tool designed to help investors analyze house flipping, buy and hold, and BRRRR deals so they can make more informed decisions and maximize profits.
To make this possible, the platform is equipped with numerous ready-made customizable Google Sheets and Excel templates that have been pre-configured to suit various types of deals.
House Flipping Spreadsheet also comes with accounting services, project management tools, and data reporting features, making the software a one-stop shop for deal and project management.
What Is House Flipping Spreadsheet Used For?
House Flipping Spreadsheet integrates numerous functionalities that cut across deal analysis, project management, vendor management, and accounting, among other services.
The following are some of the ways you can use the platform.
- Estimating repair costs — Users can easily estimate the cost of rehabbing a property by using the pre-configured common repair categories. Simply fill in the cost of repairs, and the built-in calculator will do the math for you.
- Analyzing flipping, buy and hold, and BRRRR deals — House Flipping Spreadsheet comes with several metrics and calculation categories (holding costs, selling costs, costs of financing a house flip, etc.) to help you determine how much you should offer for a property.
- Running comps — The platform enables users to run comparable sales on a property to find out how much similar properties in the area cost, so you can make the right offer or set a reasonable rent amount for a property you’re interested in.
- Tracking offers — House Flipping Spreadsheet lets you keep track of the offers you’ve made to different sellers. Find out how much and when you made the last offer, the seller’s response, and set up the next offer.
- Property inspection — The platform comes with a comprehensive checklist of the potential areas you should inspect on a property when analyzing deals.
- Scheduling projects — Thanks to a built-in project calendar and a tailored schedule ticker, users can manage projects on House Flipping Spreadsheet. The pre-built project management templates are fully customizable, allowing you to add unlimited projects and track activities on a color-coded calendar.
- Budgeting — House Flipping Spreadsheet has a highly customizable project budgeting template to help you estimate rehabbing costs before purchasing a potential property.
- Access to pre-made forms and agreements — House Flipping Spreadsheet contains many ready-made templates for forms, agreements, and reports commonly used by wholesalers and house flippers. Some of the templates include a Bid Form, Lien Waiver Report, Contractor Agreement, and others.
- Accounting reports — With House Flipping Spreadsheet, you can generate numerous reports while using filters to display only relevant information. Users can generate project budget reports and expense summary reports, among others.
Is House Flipping Spreadsheet Legit?
Yes. House Flipping Spreadsheet is not a scam, and there is enough proof to support this.
First, the platform has been around for a long time, having been launched in 2013. Within this time, House Flipping Spreadsheet has received numerous positive reviews and testimonials from actual customers.
Additionally, the software has been used by more than 103,000 investors since its launch.
In regard to security, House Flipping Spreadsheet employs industry-standard encryption to keep user data safe from unauthorized access.
Furthermore, this house flipping software company has a transparent and public profile, with active pages across popular social media platforms.
House Flipping Spreadsheet has also been featured in popular online communities like BiggerPockets and SaaS review websites such as G2 and Capterra.
Altogether, there’s enough evidence to indicate that House Flipping Spreadsheet is a legitimate deal analysis and management tool.
House Flipping Spreadsheet Customer Reviews
No customer reviews found
House Flipping Spreadsheet Pricing
House Flipping Spreadsheet offers flexible packages that include a free plan and several paid plans:
- Lite (free forever)
- Enterprise Bundle
To join the premium plans, you’ll be required to purchase the package for the stated upfront fee. House Flipping Spreadsheet has no recurring fees or upgrade costs.
The Lite package is the company’s free offering. The package includes the software’s most essential services:
- Unlimited projects
- Rehab and BRRRR analyzer
- Repair estimator
- Rental cash flow calculator
You can download the two templates for free on the company’s website.
To buy this package, you’ll be required to pay a one-time fee of $127. The package supports up to one user and includes the following features:
- Unlimited projects
- Rehab and rental analyzer
- Rental and wholesale calculator
- Rental cash flow calculator
- Repair estimator
- Offer tracker
- Comparable sales tool
- Rental analysis reporting
The Pro package costs $167 and is best suited for established rehabbers, wholesalers, and BRRRR investors with a significant portfolio.
The bundle contains all the features in the Basic package, plus the following project management services:
- Project scheduler
- Scope of work builder
- Task manager
- Material manager
- Contact manager
- Project management reports (contractor prequalification form, rehab checklist, lien waiver report, bid form, and others)
The Pro plan also has the following accounting services:
- Income, expense, and loan trackers
- Project budgeting tool
- Accounting reports (project budget report, expense summary report, final profit statement, and others)
The Enterprise Bundle is the company’s most full-featured offering and goes for $217. By paying the one-time fee, you get access to every service the software offers, which includes:
- All features in Basic and Pro
- Unlimited users
The bundle also includes the following business-specific services:
- A 14-page business plan template
- Business plan PowerPoint presentation
- Motivated seller lead tracking and management spreadsheet
- Portfolio template report
- Contractor agreement
- Scope of work documents
- Contractor payment schedule
Whether you’re on the free or premium bundles, you’ll get the following additional services at no extra cost:
- House flipping guide
- Unlimited support via phone or email
House Flipping Spreadsheet Coupon & Promo Codes
No promo codes found
House Flipping Spreadsheet Features
House Flipping Spreadsheet helps investors follow their real estate due diligence checklist by providing them with investment property analysis tools for house flipping, buy and hold, and BRRRR projects:
- Repair estimator — House Flipping Spreadsheet comes with 24 common repair categories and hundreds of repair items that are fully customizable to help you create detailed scopes of work and estimate total repair cost for a property.
- Rehab analyzer — This real estate investor app contains several metrics, built-in formulas, and calculations that you can use to find out the maximum purchase price you should offer. You can find out the capital needed, how much you should charge for rent, and the estimated total project cost.
- Wholesale calculator — This app for real estate wholesalers allows you to calculate the potential profitability of a wholesale deal. The platform has customizable pre-built repair and expense categories as well as calculators to help with your step-by-step process of wholesaling real estate.
- Comparables — By running comps, you will be able to find out how much similar properties in the area are selling for and how much they may generate in rental income.
Project Management Tools and Reports
House Flipping Spreadsheet lets you manage your repairs, thanks to its pre-configured project management templates, which include the following:
- Project scheduler — The platform has a built-in calendar that you can use to track the timeline for project activities. There’s also a customizable sheet where you can add tasks and mark them as complete. A dedicated task manager shows the status of tasks (complete, due today, due in x days) and shows you the days remaining for incomplete tasks.
- Scope of work builder — With numerous repair categories and items included within the platform, you can easily build a scope of work for your project. Set up tasks and their dates for completion, estimated costs, and approximate budget within the Scope of Work Builder.
- Material manager — This tool helps you track the material used for various projects. While there are plenty of materials included in the template, you can also add your own custom materials.
- Vendor manager — House Flipping Spreadsheet allows you to track the contractors working on a particular project. Find out how long the repair should take as well as how much you owe with a quick glance.
In addition to project management tools, you also get access to the following customizable report templates:
- Contractor pre-qualification form
- Bid form
- Rehab checklist
- Punch list report
- Lien waiver report
Accounting Tools and Reports
Although House Flipping Spreadsheet is not an accounting tool, it does offer basic accounting and reporting features that are valuable to wholesalers and BRRRR investors. Here are some accounting tools included within the platform:
- Project budgeter
- Expense tracker
- Income tracker
- Loan tracker
Additionally, the platform also generates the following accounting reports:
- Project budget report
- Expense summary report
- Expenses by category, vendor, and account (these are separate reports)
- Final profit statement
Checklists and General Investment Reports
The House Flipping Spreadsheet platform comes with numerous forms, checklists, agreements, and general reports that can be customized and exported for print.
Some of these document templates include:
- Inspection checklist
- Vendor contact list
- Rehab investment report
- Lender funding report
- Homeowner offer report
- Comparable sales report
- Wholesale report
House Flipping Spreadsheet Pros and Cons
- The platform is simple to use and requires no learning curve.
- There are flexible packages suited for investors across all levels of experience and financial capability.
- According to multiple user reviews, House Flipping Spreadsheet has excellent customer service.
- The templates have been highly optimized to accommodate investors with minimal experience in rehabs, wholesales, and BRRRR deals.
- The software has seamless integration for both PC and Mac.
- The platform lacks robust real estate investor accounting tools.
- There is no mobile app version for investors on the go.
- The service lacks the capabilities of a CRM for real estate wholesalers and investors.
- House Flipping Spreadsheet does not integrate with third-party software.
House Flipping Spreadsheet Integrations
- Microsoft Excel
- Google Sheets
House Flipping Spreadsheet Achievements
Awards & Recognition
Best House Flipping Software (Awarded by Real Estate Bees)
Press & Media
House Flipping Spreadsheet FAQs
Does House Flipping Spreadsheet have a free trial?
Not exactly. The software company provides a 14-day money-back guarantee, which means you’ll receive a full refund if you cancel within the first 14 days of your subscription.
How many clients does House Flipping Spreadsheet serve?
According to the company website, House Flipping Spreadsheet is used by more than 103,000 house flippers, buy-and-hold investors, and BRRRR entrepreneurs across the U.S.
Who founded House Flipping Spreadsheet?
The House Flipping Spreadsheet platform was launched in 2013 by Dave Robertson, a successful real estate entrepreneur who began investing in 2009.
The platform was created due to Dave’s need for a quick and efficient way to analyze deals and estimate costs as his rehabbing and flipping business grew.
Dave is also the founder of FlipperForce, a renowned house flipping and project management software for real estate investors.
What is House Flipping Spreadsheet’s customer service number?
Customers and prospective clients can contact House Flipping Spreadsheet by calling the following service line: (816) 388-0197.
You can also reach out to the company via email by sending your inquiries to [email protected].
Additionally, users can submit a request on the company’s website, and a customer rep will reach out to you shortly.
What is the House Flipping Spreadsheet cancellation and refund policy?
House Flipping Spreadsheet users can terminate their service subscription at any time by submitting a written request to [email protected].
Your account data will then be deleted from the system in the following 30 days.
Additionally, the software company only provides refunds if you terminate your subscription within the first two weeks of using the service.
What awards and recognitions has House Flipping Spreadsheet received?
We couldn’t find any awards or recognitions associated with the House Flipping Spreadsheet platform or brand.
House Flipping Spreadsheet Tutorials & Training
House Flipping Spreadsheet Start to Finish
Is House Flipping Spreadsheet Worth It?
Well, that depends. If you’re a solo and new investor starting a house flipping career and looking for a simple, effective, and affordable tool to help you analyze deals, estimate various costs, and track projects, House Flipping Spreadsheet may be suitable for you.
The software is packed with pre-configured templates, metrics, and calculations that have been well-optimized for investors getting into the house flipping business.
For established investors with huge portfolios and lots of moving parts in their business, House Flipping Spreadsheet may not be the right tool as it lacks robust real estate accounting tools, real estate investor lead generation software, and real estate investor CRM capabilities, as well as third-party integrations.